WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pole dancing as a hobby?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
http://www.gadgetstuff.com/product.asp?id=11923

Peekaboo Pole Dance Game
£39.99

Indulge in your saucy fantasies, spice up a hen/stag night or simply liven up a party with the world's first pole dancing game.

Package includes:

* Three-piece pole dancer's pole (adjustable to 2.5m)
* 100 Peekaboo pounds
* Dance Garter
* Instructional booklet

does any girls(/boys) have experienses with this? and if so..is it worth to buy?
because I'd like that as a "hobby" or more know how to use one (to know how to dance "with" a pole= a very happy bf) and I hear it is very "slimmening"
can anyone tell me if that is true? and if it is worth bying? (sp??) :happysad:

Outlawed

Postaholic
Free stripping teh roxxor yeah. I will never miss a party if it had that involved.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
zoloftcasserole said:
It's not fun if it has instructions. :thumbsdn:

well you don't have to follow them..just use the pole and sinwg up and down n stuff like that ;)

keebs

Particinator
I know whats going to be on my Christmas list this year. :) and i think it be awesome having a stripper pole in my room

I've never heard of a game like that untill right now. Sounds cool though... although, I'd never ant one in my room - or house... :s

Wow! Society can now pay money to be a whore in your own home! FUN!

eh if its a 3 piece pole, may not be good. when you swing back, i'd be worried the pieces would come apart. i can swing a mean pole, but i do that ummmm not at home, but if i could get a one piece pole to put in my room, hehehehe i'd be all over that one. hmmm but i guess i also need a BF to go with the pole, oh well first things first.
poles are fun,hehehe that sounds funny, they are good exorcise and they rock for forplay. i've done them in public and still got forplay out of the way ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I can't wait until Max reads this thread.

gehtfuct said:
I can't wait until Max reads this thread.
calm down romeo, max already has a pole, with your name written all over it, big guy :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I totally want one for my room.

who dosen't? every woman needs a good pole in her room, poles are fun as long as they are long and hard, girth depends on her taste, some maybe too wide for her hands to reach around, some maybe too thin and she can't get a good firm grip with her legs. the perfect pole is one that the woman can slide up and down on and not get hurt, one that she knows she can slide on and trust to hold her and support her perfectly, so that they compliment eachother as she rides it.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Why pay when you can just get one off the street.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nymphchick said:
calm down romeo, max already has a pole, with your name written all over it, big guy :D
I know he does. The pole he swings on is mine.
..hmmm. Well, that sounded gay.^

Anyhoo...
I was thinking more on the lines of Max's reaction to reading about you girls swinging on a pole.

[insert a MaxPower "I'm over the hill" sexual innuendo]