WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Police Identify Bound Bodies Found on Shore

e-chan

punk-ass kid
Police Identify Bound Bodies Found on Shore
(6/21/04) — Authorities in Wisconsin are awaiting final autopsy results on three Chicagoans whose bodies were found on a Pleasant Prairie beach. Authorities say they're investigating the matter as a homicide case. And Pleasant Prairie Police Chief Brian Wagner calls the deaths "very suspicious."

Forty-five year-old Kevin Amde and his sons, three-year-old Tesla and six year-old Davinci, were found Saturday on the shore of Lake Michigan. The three were bound together by nylon rope and were weighed down by almost 50 pounds of sand in one child's pocket and a bag tied to them.Authorities say there's no evidence of trauma on any of the bodies.

The three were last seen on May 6th, when the father and the younger child picked the older child up from school in Chicago. The children's mother reported them missing May 11th.

i heard about this story this morning. it's fucking horrifying and sad to see someone's life end so tragically, especially the lives of the children. i hope whoever did such a horrendous crime rots in hell for all eternity, as well as others like them.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
e-chan said:
i heard about this story this morning. it's fucking horrifying and sad to see someone's life end so tragically, especially the lives of the children. i hope whoever did such a horrendous crime rots in hell for all eternity, as well as others like them.
Rotting in hell's too good for them. Definetly burning in hell, or something more painful...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
No trauma? Sounds like dad comitted a murder/suicide.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
No trauma? Sounds like dad comitted a murder/suicide.

hmmmm

who knows... they could of been gased or druged and tossed over board

normaly if the dad was going to commit a murder/suicide... he would of taken the mother with them

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
e-chan said:
Police Identify Bound Bodies Found on Shore
(6/21/04) — Authorities in Wisconsin are awaiting final autopsy results on three Chicagoans whose bodies were found on a Pleasant Prairie beach. Authorities say they're investigating the matter as a homicide case. And Pleasant Prairie Police Chief Brian Wagner calls the deaths "very suspicious."

Forty-five year-old Kevin Amde and his sons, three-year-old Tesla and six year-old Davinci, were found Saturday on the shore of Lake Michigan. The three were bound together by nylon rope and were weighed down by almost 50 pounds of sand in one child's pocket and a bag tied to them.Authorities say there's no evidence of trauma on any of the bodies.

The three were last seen on May 6th, when the father and the younger child picked the older child up from school in Chicago. The children's mother reported them missing May 11th.

it was me ;)

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
what they should do is shove a long pole up their ass and through their face and roast them like a fucking pig

learn from our brother hawiians

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
chubz said:
what they should do is shove a long pole up their ass and through their face and roast them like a fucking pig

learn from our brother hawiians
lmao. mmm bbq