Police Videos

ferengi

Yay fire!
I was having a discussion with a friend of mine over the phone earlier, and somehow we got on the topic of Police Videos. My friend was saying how he thought they shouldn't be shown on tv due to being too "violent".
WTF?? These shows are very entertaining, and show us the extremes that some human beings are capable of. Sorry to burst your little bubble, but the world is not a happy land where nothing ever goes wrong!!! As long as humanity exists, there will be criminals, car chases, shootouts, and robberies. If they're caught on tape, why not let everyone else see them so they can be educated (or at the very least entertained)? I understand if an innocent person is killed on a video, that might be a tad too sensitive to show on television, but if the victims of these other crimes don't object to them being seen, I really don't see the harm.
Besides, some of the wrecks they show are fuckin awesome looking. :D

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ferengi74656 said:
I was having a discussion with a friend of mine over the phone earlier, and somehow we got on the topic of Police Videos. My friend was saying how he thought they shouldn't be shown on tv due to being too "violent".
WTF?? These shows are very entertaining, and show us the extremes that some human beings are capable of. Sorry to burst your little bubble, but the world is not a happy land where nothing ever goes wrong!!! As long as humanity exists, there will be criminals, car chases, shootouts, and robberies. If they're caught on tape, why not let everyone else see them so they can be educated (or at the very least entertained)? I understand if an innocent person is killed on a video, that might be a tad too sensitive to show on television, but if the victims of these other crimes don't object to them being seen, I really don't see the harm.
Besides, some of the wrecks they show are fuckin awesome looking. :D

Yes they are very entertaining, and very funny, because my friends on it. haha. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Is your friend black?

That is one of my favorite shows, but I only watch it when I randomly come across it.

Just about the only show I watch religiously is American Chopper. Now THAT's entertainment :thumbsup: .