WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Politician Steve King fights abortion, by defending rape and incest

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Uh, rove? The generations removed from that, make it completely non-relevant. This discussion is about a psychopath who couldn't succeed at anything, so he literally thought to himself, "I'd be good at public service because then I could inflict my will on many people and be protected by laws" This is how the weak gain the illusion of power. As you have probably noticed all countries are now controlled by the weak, the deviant and the dysfunctional. They pretty much all suffer from a form of Tourette Syndrome that easily attracts a media that clamors for voices that will speak in generalizations about sensitive subjects regardless of how wrong they are. Then squeaky wheels like this clown gain a level of recognition, then they are in positions of public service with absolutely no aptitude for it. Worse still they generally have an aptitude for criminal activity with predictably tragic results.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
He's not entirely wrong. Just like everyone has a fatal sexually-transmitted-disease called life.

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Uh, rove? The generations removed from that, make it completely non-relevant. This discussion is about a psychopath who couldn't succeed at anything, so he literally thought to himself, "I'd be good at public service because then I could inflict my will on many people and be protected by laws" This is how the weak gain the illusion of power. As you have probably noticed all countries are now controlled by the weak, the deviant and the dysfunctional. They pretty much all suffer from a form of Tourette Syndrome that easily attracts a media that clamors for voices that will speak in generalizations about sensitive subjects regardless of how wrong they are. Then squeaky wheels like this clown gain a level of recognition, then they are in positions of public service with absolutely no aptitude for it. Worse still they generally have an aptitude for criminal activity with predictably tragic results.
Craz, I'm not actually a fan of this guy but still probably lots of us exist because of rape, I did not think it was vital or nessacary to populate our world, that's ridiculous and I am not condoning it but if one generation comes from the next how does it make it non relevant, our history is brutal and has shaped our world and I am not saying it was for the better like this douchebag, or worse, I am just acknowledging it would be different

Last edited:

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Craz, I'm not actually a fan of this guy but still probably lots of us exist because of rape, I did not think it was vital or nessacary to populate our world, that's ridiculous and I am not condoning it but if one generation comes from the next how does it make it non relevant, our history is brutal and has shaped our world and I am not saying it was for the better like this douchebag, or worse, I am just acknowledging it would be different
Just because rape used to exist, doesn't mean it should continue. The world is a little bit better place now that it's taboo.