WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Politics + The Real World

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Politics is just one big reality show.. Think about it.. There are cameras everywhere and theres always some conflict..

See, courts were meeting and councils were in session, then every reality show has to have a twist..

BOOM, a war! Now I don't know about you but I'd have to say the producers for this little politic/reality idea must be thinkin' real hard every night to create another crazy twist..

SURPRISE! Saddam is captured! Everyone loves a heroic capture.. Survivor lies, its not the most watched reality show, the news is! So the producers had to think of another crazy mishap among the media..

WHAM! Debates!.. I think I've figured you out, you corporate mastermind!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
been saying it for years, next step, on the night of november 1st,
"uh oh.....who is that...is it....YES....WE'VE CAPTURED OSAMA.....YEAAA BUSH....SAVIOR OF THE FREEWORLD....vote for me"

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
bigck3000 said:
"uh oh.....who is that...is it....YES....WE'VE CAPTURED OSAMA.....YEAAA BUSH....SAVIOR OF THE FREEWORLD....vote for me"
lol

bigck3000 said:
Most definately. We're still in for some sort of surprise this month, I think. I'm still not sure if it's going to benefit Bush or Kerry.

At least I hope we're in for a surprise. If we're not, we could be in for another election like last year's.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
The surprise is were going to have an idiot for president..

morelos

lexicon incognito
p99 said:
Politics is just one big reality show.. Think about it.. There are cameras everywhere and theres always some conflict..
thinking about it...

'politics' and 'reality' don't belong together in the same sentence.