poll for rights

do you think thhat our legal system represents your rights properly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
hmpf i don't think that the legal system ....... aw fuck off........ The legal system is a big bunch off shit !!! and i go mash it in someones face!!!

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
1ct-on! said:
hmpf i don't think that the legal system ....... aw fuck off........ The legal system is a big bunch off shit !!! and i go mash it in someones face!!!
thats cool, dude :thumbsup: post some pics

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
you posed a question... then gave us options on whether we "agree" "disagree" ... blah blah.. with your question... if you wanted to make a poll and use these kind of answers... well you shoulda made a statement... then given us those choices.... otherwise we are agreeing/disagreeing with your question

"The legal system represents me"
~Strongly Agree
~Agree
~don't care
~Disagree
~Strongly disagree
~this poll sux

Amara Skyia

Hoodrat
In some ways, the government infringes upon my rights, in others it protects them...so I had to say disagree...

Jung

???
Premium
bassplaya412 said:
i say anarchy all the way
Hey, genius, stop bumping old threads. In case you're too stupid to realize, this is an extremely old thread; nobody posted in it because it sucked. Your addition was worthless too. Shut up. :mfinger:

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
bassplaya412 said:
i say anarchy all the way
junglizm said:
Hey, genius, stop bumping old threads. In case you're too stupid to realize, this is an extremely old thread; nobody posted in it because it sucked. Your addition was worthless too. Shut up. :mfinger:
That was your 2nd warning. There will not be a third, moron.

Fucking people are slow these days.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
I Hate The FCC said:
Yep, that'd be the ole Texas accent. :happysad:

Yay! Spelling errors! ;)

EDIT: FCC, i won't be late to your english class ever again. You do still hold them at I'mafuckingtightass University located in anusville, right?

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ya this is the third vote dumb ass, DON'T MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN :happysad: /me tries to get tough, puffs up chest then turns blue from holding breath. damn fuckin n00bs, now i look like a freekin smurf, way to go dick wad. :mfinger:

jamesp

In Memory...
You're even sexier blue!

I believe that the legal system does protect our rights, but the people that are supposed to protect those rights guarranteed us by the legal system are abusive and dispicable. I have never met a cop that didn't follow the idea that you are guilty until proven innocent, even when no crime has been comitted. Fuck the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.