WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

POLL: What do you defend your home with? Samuri Sowrd?

What do you defend your home with? Choose all that apply.

• Gun?

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Bat?

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Knife?

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Metal Pipe?

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Samuri Sword?

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Other?

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
In referance to this http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=25424 where lady uses samuri sword to defend her children. I figure what do WTF's use to ward off the jahova's witnesses, sale's men, Ex's and other unwelcome unkindly folk. Personally in my house we have to ka-donker, large bat with mutipurpose use. There is also a few pipes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Did you dogs ever go after anyone? Or do they bark then you guys chase him down?

Slacker

Postaholic
Hater808 said:
Did you dogs ever go after anyone? Or do they bark then you guys chase him down?
My dog knows when there is trouble and knows when to attack or not.

All of the above. :thumbsup:

I defend my home with my knife and my fists, it's all I need. :thumbsup:

Hater808 said:
Luckily, we've never had any intruders. But my dogs bark at anything that moves, so I'm confident they would alert us to any foul play. Then it's ass kickin time :thumbsup:

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
zoloftcasserole said:
Luckily, we've never had any intruders. But my dogs bark at anything that moves, so I'm confident they would alert us to any foul play. Then it's ass kickin time :thumbsup:

what would you use first? soften them up with a bat and shoot um. Or just shoot them in the ass and watch as they try to run?

Hater808 said:
what would you use first? soften them up with a bat and shoot um. Or just shoot them in the ass and watch as they try to run?
Whichever I can get my hands on first.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I have a pistol, several knives, 2 swords, and a yawara. I'm proficient enough to use any of them if need be. Hopefully, it wont come up.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I got a bat by the door... but its more for people selling stuff and peddlin religion... get offa my property!

Pyrorz

I'm nuts and you know it
fuck the intuder

id cut there legs off twith a dull hack saw then shoot them in the crotch then start hacking away at their neck until they are dead.... They mess with me ill mess with them

Go fuck yourself and chew it after wards

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
my dogs would make a lot of noise fi anyone broke in, and im willing to bet that the golden retriever would go after someone. the other dog is a little bit of a sissy so i can't be sure with him. if someone broke in i'd either get some pvc pipe or a pair of scissors.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I once cracked my brother in the back of a leg with my bat when I thought he was a burglar. Didn't break anything, but I still taught him not to stumble around with the lights off anymore. :rotflmao:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If some fool is dumb enough to waltz into my homestead unwelcomed.....
I'll back them into a corner and begin rambling about my theories of Evolution, Aliens, The Elvis Theory to overpower the world, Bubblegum and Toilet bugs.
If you give me any shit...I'll even touch on why the idea of God is just to comfort your final demise.

Geht one of those beat-downs....and you're likely to question your life in it's entirety.

a baseball bat and my giant backpack that broke my friends toe when she tried to kick it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
A pellet rifle and airsoft guns work wonders. Especially a full metal ICS M4A1 Automatic Electric Gun.

They can't tell the fucking difference. Spray paint the tip gray and it looks like a real M4.

A homeslice with a Glock will run like a pussy if confronted with an Assualt Rifle.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
upstairs.
9mm pistol
shotgun
kids size aluminum baseball bat, short for confined spaces combat.

downstairs.
extremely racist dog
large collection of crkt knives
kitchen cutlery

basement.
contents of workshop, router?

all floors.
me.. 6'2'' of shortfused english hooligan, hi..