WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

poll

Who is banned?

• Tzedek

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Bigck3000

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
may the best man win... i ask that a mod ban the person who is voted to be banned, most likely me. this is an anonymous poll.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What do you think this is? Bullshyt? OK, just asking.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
So, tzedek....what do you plan to do if you ARE the person who gets banned?

tzedek

Original Member
Darkmage said:
So, tzedek....what do you plan to do if you ARE the person who gets banned?

i ask that a mod will perma-ban the person who is voted.

Darkmage

No, but I mean....are you going to use another account or are you just going to quit posting here altogether?

shep

Local alcoholic
Darkmage said:
No, but I mean....are you going to use another account or are you just going to quit posting here altogether?

Having dual account's is taboo and a person who does so will feel the wrath of the banned asshat :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Look. You can't have a poll without the "Fuckin' Taters" option.
How the hell am I supposed to vote without it?

tzedek

Original Member
gehtfuct said:
sorry bud...

gehtfuct said:
fuckin' polls these days.

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
may the best man win... i ask that a mod ban the person who is voted to be banned, most likely me. this is an anonymous poll.
This is a good idea. We do it on a forum I admin on, but it'll only work if the admins/mods care. Haven't they already said that they don't?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I think being sentenced to hard labor on the cock farm woulda been a better poll.

tzedek

Original Member
junglizm said:
This is a good idea. We do it on a forum I admin on, but it'll only work if the mods care. Haven't they already said that they don't?

not sure, but if i do lose and the mods dont ban me then i will just stop coming. i would hope the other person would do the same.

shep

Local alcoholic
Would there be a reason why you are doing this?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTF! If you don't want to be here why post at all? They're not going to ban either one of you. I mean,unless you Johnny K up every post. You can ask them to ban you. What kind of fucknad would do that though? Hey...I don't have a problem with either of you gimps. If you should start to feel unappriciated or the constant ridicule is starting to make you feel limp......

Stop posting!!....otherwise,just have fun with "YOUR POLL"-pole :D

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
tzedek said:
not sure, but if i do lose and the mods dont ban me then i will just stop coming. i would hope the other person would do the same.

I think that you're full of bullshit my friend. I mean, whatever provoked you to do this, it must be a personal problem. Do us all a favor, if life has you down, jump off a bridge instead of telling us or making pointless fucking polls.

tzedek

Original Member
Bullshyt said:
I think that you're full of bullshit my friend. I mean, whatever provoked you to do this, it must be a personal problem. Do us all a favor, if life has you down, jump off a bridge instead of telling us or making pointless fucking polls.
lol nah, actually i am pretty happy with everything right now. like i said before i was just bored.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tzedek said:
Either way I think that would be very unfortunate. You're both good posters and contributors to the boards.
How about the loser has to do my "going out drinking" laundry, at the end of every weekend?

Darkmage

Ahhh, the old boredom....I haven't met with my arch-nemesis in a quite a while. How is boredom, btw??

Status
Not open for further replies.