WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

polygamy?

if you could have more then one husband/wife, would you?

pretty straight forward question, would you or would you not want a herum of your own.
in some east indian countries, they are so poor that the women have to have more then one husband to support the family, and we all know about men doing it. so would you if you could?

Jung

???
Premium
It's called polygamy, and no I wouldn't; it would be way too much trouble.

junglizm said:
It's called polygamy, and no I wouldn't; it would be way too much trouble.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanx jung! you are super awesome, funny most men say yes to it. well usually booze is involved. :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
Sometimes just having one girlfriend annoys me, there is no way I want to deal with two. :p

God, I don't think I'd want one husband, let alone multiple husbands.
The idea of marriage scares the hell out of me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CL can have a harem as long as I get to be top bitch. I need help with this fucking HOUSE!!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I really want to answer HELLS YEAH!!!! But, I have to agree with jung, one is enough.

nah, i'd probably be too poor to support, and i'd probably just get annoyed. plus i don't like gangbangs...

...lol...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
I really want to answer HELLS YEAH!!!! But, I have to agree with jung, one is enough.
That must be because I fullfill your every hopes and desire, RIGHT

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
sometimes i can barely tolerate one.. why would someone want multiple wives..

Slacker

Postaholic
It is already hard as it is to have one wife so, i would have to say no.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
In a better world I'd like to go all communal and have a bunch of women, like in the book Stranger in a Strange Land.

In this world, nope. One wife is more than enough.

keebs

Particinator
i can barely keep one woman happy, HOW THE FUCK COULD I POSSIBLY MAKE 2 WOMEN HAPPY?!?!?!?!?!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I had four wenches at one time before I was chained to the ground (married).
I didn't plan on things going that way, (the four girls) it just ended up that way. Most guys, I'd imagine would beat my ass just for the principal (for having a problem with this), but for me it was too much. You wouldn't know it from the e-person I am here, in reality I'm acually a very easy going, likable guy. Obviously that came with drawbacks. I never meant to give them the wrong impression, but I guess just being friends wasn't good enough for them. Eventually it led to finding notes taped to my front door, roses in my mailbox, girls waiting on my car after work. I even found womans underware in my couch; as if somebody was trying to mark their territory. One day I came home from work to find all four women waiting on my couch for me. My brother let them in, but that's a different story. Anyhoo, they all seemed perfectly content with all of this. Not me. I was like, "Geht out! I'm beating off tonight!" It was all I could stand of it. I soon, one by one set them straight, only to kick myself later. Having that much on my plate really isn't my style. I'm not really sure what that say's about those women, or what it was that they saw in me that they couldn't live without. Don't geht me wrong, it was fun as hell at first....

More than one? Fuck dat! I overdose daily from attention as it is.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nymphchick said:
if you could have more then one husband/wife, would you?

pretty straight forward question, would you or would you not want a herum of your own.
in some east indian countries, they are so poor that the women have to have more then one husband to support the family, and we all know about men doing it. so would you if you could?
No, way to much of a hassle... Having one wife/g.f is hard enough!!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Let's see... having 12 women... multiply blowjobs per 12.. substract (multiply trouble per 12).. If the number is positive, then yes :thumbsup:

damn you all suck! ok i'll have the herum then! i want at least 4 husbands, then i can mix and match with my outfits :p of course there has to be one dickhead hes my going out and drinking hubby, the shy sweet guy, hes the one i bring to family dinners, then theres the sex beast, ummmm guess with him, then there will be the talkative one, hes the one i do almost everything else with. then i'd have ot organise my sex nights with them, and make their lunches for work, good thing i won't be working, their laundry is hell. :D