WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

poor guy

Zoso

Zappafied
I hit an armidillo last night. I didnt mean to. poor guy. I bet he was having such a good night till I came along in my little white Honda.... wonder if there is an armidillo heaven?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I do not think there is an armidillo heaven. However you shouldn't worry about it anymore. The armidillo is dead and it is not hurting anymore. Just try to aviod killing armidillo if not the armidillo army will come after you.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Zoso said:
I hit an armidillo last night. I didnt mean to. poor guy. I bet he was having such a good night till I came along in my little white Honda.... wonder if there is an armidillo heaven?
I was doin donuts on day long ago and donified an injured bird!!

I told him to get the fuck out the way be he wadn't havin it

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Zoso said:
I've seen Armadillo heaven...

nice place. Smells good, great music, food is excellent. In fact, it is in my top ten of heavens visited...

Zoso

Zappafied
little bastard knocked one helluva hole in my muffler. now my car sounds like a ricer...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Zoso said:
little bastard knocked one helluva hole in my manifold. now my car sounds like a ricer...
You mean your muffler? The manifold tends to be on top of the engine. I'm hoping he didn't get up in there.

Take it home and make soup out of it.

That way, his death wouldn't have been for nothing.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Zoso said:
little bastard knocked one helluva hole in my muffler. now my car sounds like a ricer...
depending where you live it might be a good thing :rolleyes:

Zoso

Zappafied
trust me, its not. sounds really annoying and loud. plus people give me the third degree.. that is untill they look at my tailpipe and see that its not a ricer... just that there is a huge hole under it.

Unforgiven said:
Take it home and make soup out of it.

That way, his death wouldn't have been for nothing.
mmmmm... gotta love that roadkill cafe.... armadillo casserole

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
fyi: armadillos are the only known animals left on the earth which still carry leprosy. Let us know if anything else falls off...and I'm not referring to your car.