Headlines poor haiti

tzedek

Original Member
so the counted death toll is up around 1500 with at least 900 still missing. Starvation, dehydration, fights over food, mass graves, etc. :( The population of Haiti is estimated to be about 8 - 10 million and about as many people died becuase of the flooding/hurricane as did on 9/11.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
tzedek said:
so the counted death toll is up around 1500 with at least 900 still missing. Starvation, dehydration, fights over food, mass graves, etc. :( The population of Haiti is estimated to be about 8 - 10 million and about as many people died becuase of the flooding/hurricane as did on 9/11.
Poor Haiti is right. Between the uneducated working class, the corrupt government and really crappy weather, they're fucked....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:

it is the beginning of armegeddon. that is a lot of people to put on one island.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
tzedek said:
about as many people died becuase of the flooding/hurricane as did on 9/11.

War on Weather...ism

George W. Bush has announced that the U.S. will be warring on weather, people associated with weather, countries housing weather, and all individuals who support weather.

A statement was released today, saying "We can't be scared of the weather. If we're scared of weather, then the weatherists win. Also, I will be re-taking 9th grade. That is all."

He the proceded to recite the entire Jay and Silent Bob Rap .

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
NoSubstance said:
War on Weather...ism

George W. Bush has announced that the U.S. will be warring on weather, people associated with weather, countries housing weather, and all individuals who support weather.

A statement was released today, saying "We can't be scared of the weather. If we're scared of weather, then the weatherists win. Also, I will be re-taking 9th grade. That is all."

He the proceded to recite the entire Jay and Silent Bob Rap .
He went on to say "If you don't vote for me, the weather could get worse..."

Descent

Hella Constipated
Lol, NoSub and VOR.

However, I truly feel sorry for the people in Haiti...it's so sad to see such a tradgedy. We can only hope the the U.N. will get it's ass in there soon enough.