WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines poor haiti

tzedek

Original Member
so the counted death toll is up around 1500 with at least 900 still missing. Starvation, dehydration, fights over food, mass graves, etc. :( The population of Haiti is estimated to be about 8 - 10 million and about as many people died becuase of the flooding/hurricane as did on 9/11.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
tzedek said:
so the counted death toll is up around 1500 with at least 900 still missing. Starvation, dehydration, fights over food, mass graves, etc. :( The population of Haiti is estimated to be about 8 - 10 million and about as many people died becuase of the flooding/hurricane as did on 9/11.
Poor Haiti is right. Between the uneducated working class, the corrupt government and really crappy weather, they're fucked....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
it is the beginning of armegeddon. that is a lot of people to put on one island.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
tzedek said:
about as many people died becuase of the flooding/hurricane as did on 9/11.
War on Weather...ism

George W. Bush has announced that the U.S. will be warring on weather, people associated with weather, countries housing weather, and all individuals who support weather.

A statement was released today, saying "We can't be scared of the weather. If we're scared of weather, then the weatherists win. Also, I will be re-taking 9th grade. That is all."

He the proceded to recite the entire Jay and Silent Bob Rap .

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
NoSubstance said:
War on Weather...ism

George W. Bush has announced that the U.S. will be warring on weather, people associated with weather, countries housing weather, and all individuals who support weather.

A statement was released today, saying "We can't be scared of the weather. If we're scared of weather, then the weatherists win. Also, I will be re-taking 9th grade. That is all."

He the proceded to recite the entire Jay and Silent Bob Rap .
He went on to say "If you don't vote for me, the weather could get worse..."

Descent

Hella Constipated
Lol, NoSub and VOR.

However, I truly feel sorry for the people in Haiti...it's so sad to see such a tradgedy. We can only hope the the U.N. will get it's ass in there soon enough.