WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

popped

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Alright heres the thing... I did it the first time with a girl a while back. I had never done it before and she told me she never has either. I have no reason do doubt her. But i have heard other places (and on here somewhere) that when a girl gets "popped" theres something specail about it. I even heard there can be blood from the so called "pop" of the virgin bubble.. There was no blood or anything like that. Is that possible?
A stupid question im sure but im curious...

yes, many girls do bleed their first time. It's because your almost "tearing" up that area, in which they've never dealt with before. I think thats the reason, corrrect me if im wrong.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
She could be "popped" from a variety of non-sexual things, such as horse/bike riding.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You don't always have to bleed, I bled, but not all girls do, and like iccy said.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Alright thanks for the imput guys. I was just curious and i knew wtf would help me out!

swizeguy said:
Alright thanks for the imput guys. I was just curious and i knew wtf would help me out!
:thumbsup:

WTF: We handle all your questions about popping virgins!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Definately, and midgets and penises

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
We are the popping authority!

Threadjack!

The first few lines made me think you did ecstasy.

My first time girl never bled.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
DizzyOwnzj00 said:
yes, many girls do bleed their first time. It's because your almost "tearing" up that area, in which they've never dealt with before. I think thats the reason, corrrect me if im wrong.
its called the hymen not ""tearing" up that area".

take a sex ed class - please!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
icka said:

they never told me that in sex ed and i got a 98 in that class :naughty:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
icka said:

ROLOS! Then where did they get the expression "TORE UP!"?

or is it toe up, and does that refer to camel toe or your real toe?

hmmm.....

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
alright listen up kiddies

Miss. Icka is going to give you a lesson in sexual education

1. dont pork anything with more then two legs!
2. when losing your virginity your hymen "tears" thats why they call it "tore up" although i have never heard that expression before.
3. they now have surgeries where woman can get their hymen back - why i have no idea.

swizeguy... you were never taught about the hymen? go back to your sex ed teacher and beat him over the head with a bag of pretzels he deserves that for not giving you a proper education yet giving you a 98 in the class.

i have supplied a picture for all of you to review

LEARN THE VAGINA
LOVE THE VAGINA
VAGINA IS YOUR FRIEND!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well at this point (besides the lesson i just got) i know what they look like quite well but not what the parts are all called... It does the job...
Yeah that teacher was crazy but ehh

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
Miss Icka - can I please borrow that picture to give to a lad in my English class? Because back when he had his first sexual experience, he stuck it in the wrong place. And I'm not talking up the anus either.
And we have had sex ed. Which shows exactly how good it isn't. And the same person got a 95. So theres a lesson kiddies. Sex ed sucks.