WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Posessive friend...

16
0
0
#1
Does anyone else have to cope with something like this?
I have a friend who can only be described as possesive, although "incredibly self-centered" might do too.

Basically, the impression she gives me is that she wants to be the number one best friend in everyone's life and really hates competition. She can't stand it when I have friends outside of her circle of friends, and as I don't have any other friends from her group she's really easy to infuriate.
She even tried to hook me up to another guy as she didn't like mine because he'd never mingle in "her" group either. (despite the fact that we've been together for 6 years)
She'd casually insult my friends, making it look like "funny comments" (e.g. when referring to one of them she'd say "oh, it's the fat chick?") up to insane jealousy streaks which are just plain scary.

When in conversations, just imagine someone who constantly talks about herself, doesn't hear what you say, but feigns interest all the time.
I often have the impression that if I'd say "Today a nuclear device exploded in my fridge and a green flying dog ate my invisible hamster" she'd answer "Oh GOODIE!! But guess what I did today!!??"

Her latest "quirk" is to order me around and get angry when I don't contact her. Of course I'm getting more and more a "I don't give a fuck" attitude towards her, which doesn't help her temper.

I really wish she'd get over herself...
 

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
62
0
0
#2
Everyone is going to suggest killing her. I'd bet my kidney. And if I lose, I still have the other one. :D
 

kirvett

No Title Needed
62
0
0
#3
Beat her over the head with a baseball bat until she dies! j/k so give u cancer doesn't have to give you his kidney.

Seriously, this girl sounds like a grade A bitch. Why are you friends with her? It doesn't make any sense why you would continue to be friends with a person like that.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#4
kirvett said:
Beat her over the head with a baseball bat until she dies!

This is what im saying.. He says I have weak comments but he still puts my words into hes because he cant think of any better shit. Just fucking admit it mr.cry guy.. You think my insults are better then yours .
 

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
104
0
0
#5
Do not kill make suffer :D killing is to fast and u do not get yer hate out cause u cant beat them and beat them. I say upside the bitch and cut off a fingereverytime she insults you or your friends.
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
#6
that bitch friend of yours really needs three things:

1 a reality check

2 some manners

3 dicipline

and a good whack in the ass( spankin)

just ignore her, or better yet, cut her off until she grows up
 
30
0
0
#7
Ramune said:
Does anyone else have to cope with something like this?
I have a friend who can only be described as possesive, although "incredibly self-centered" might do too.

Basically, the impression she gives me is that she wants to be the number one best friend in everyone's life and really hates competition. She can't stand it when I have friends outside of her circle of friends, and as I don't have any other friends from her group she's really easy to infuriate.
She even tried to hook me up to another guy as she didn't like mine because he'd never mingle in "her" group either. (despite the fact that we've been together for 6 years)
She'd casually insult my friends, making it look like "funny comments" (e.g. when referring to one of them she'd say "oh, it's the fat chick?") up to insane jealousy streaks which are just plain scary.

When in conversations, just imagine someone who constantly talks about herself, doesn't hear what you say, but feigns interest all the time.
I often have the impression that if I'd say "Today a nuclear device exploded in my fridge and a green flying dog ate my invisible hamster" she'd answer "Oh GOODIE!! But guess what I did today!!??"

Her latest "quirk" is to order me around and get angry when I don't contact her. Of course I'm getting more and more a "I don't give a fuck" attitude towards her, which doesn't help her temper.

I really wish she'd get over herself...
sounds like a self centered little bitch. u should just leave her high and dry. Sounds like if the mood struck her she'd do the same in a heartbeat. Nobody deserves a friend like that. Dump her.
 

Incufuck

boyd is hott...
32
0
0
#8
it sounds to me like you don't really need her. you have other friends like you said, so why dont you give this bitch a good old fashioned fuck you? :mfinger:
just talk to her one day, take a bit of bs from her, then tell her the whole "friend" thing is off. or if you the kind of person into ass kicking, kick her bitch ass to a pulp. besides, sounds like you dont really have any other friends in her "group" anyway.

point is, she's a bitch, people like that need to KNOW they're a bitch.
 
16
0
0
#10
Thanx,
I kinda got stuck with her as she seemed nice at first. And pitied her a bit as she just moved into town and didn't know anyone.
It's just later I found out she was full of crap right from the start.

I think I'll torment her a little longer by ignoring her and talking about how great my other friend is. It's funny to see how that frustrates her and she tries to find nasty comebacks while still sounding sweet and cute. Which usually makes her sound incredibly dumb.
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#11
Just give in and have your first lesbian encounter with her. You know you want to. Post the pictures. :nod:
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
#12
stick to beasteality, asshole

repect the lady, loser
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#13
Shut your mouth Mussolini. What kind of forum do you think this is? Italian women with all that godamn hair might as well be beastiality. Buy a razor.
 

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
38
0
0
#15
Fugly said:
Shut your mouth Mussolini. What kind of forum do you think this is? Italian women with all that godamn hair might as well be beastiality. Buy a razor.
Thats a Mexican Flag, moron. :rolleyes:
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#17
Fugly said:
Just give in and have your first lesbian encounter with her. You know you want to. Post the pictures. :nod:





I vote for that! ------Where's the damn poll when you need one?
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#19
Ctoit said:
I vote for that! ------Where's the damn poll when you need one?
I Vote for that too! .. :p
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
0
0
#20
Fugly said:
Just give in and have your first lesbian encounter with her. You know you want to. Post the pictures. :nod:
Nice, guys. The poor girl comes to you all for advice and you give her this crap?

(PS, i vote for the lesbian thing too!)