WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

possible divorce?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Last Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns and dressed quietly. I made a lunch, grabbed the dog and went to the garage to hook up the boat to the truck and down the driveway I went.

Coming out of the garage rain is pouring down; it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph.

Minutes later, I returned to the garage. I came back into the house and turned the TV to the weather channel. I find it's going to be bad weather all day long, so I put the boat back in the garage, quietly undressed and slipped back into bed.

There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

To which she sleepily replies,

"Can you believe my stupid husband is out there fishing?

:D

I just realized this was a joke...a little slow on the uptake today

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
sideshow_bob said:
I just realized this was a joke...a little slow on the uptake today
Ya know, I remember Chilian making a thread about banging some old guy's wife a bit back...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Ya know, I remember Chilian making a thread about banging some old guy's wife a bit back...
That's awesome that you remember that! We are still fucking btw!

Just a note: I am not married. The joke is presented to you like it's me, but I am not the guy in this JOKE! LOL

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Lol dude, That`s a real good one..I thought it was you for a second until i read some other peoples post.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The clues were all there: long johns, dog, boat, snow, wife, cuddled. Not necessarily in that order.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
The clues were all there: long johns, dog, boat, snow, wife, cuddled. Not necessarily in that order.
Exactly... I don't have a boat!! :( or a wife! :thumbsup:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
It's not snow weather now nor do you seem like one to cuddle.