WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Possible Downtime...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hello,

On Sunday night, July 24, 2005 our site's host will be conducting site-wide network maintenance at the DLLSTX2 and DLLSTX4 data centers for 4 hours, beginning at 11:59PM CDT (GMT-0500) to upgrade firmware code on their network anti-intrusion system.

Although the work is not expected to affect network availability, it is possible that latency and packet loss may be experienced for very brief periods of time during the upgrade.

Carry on, fuckers.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Well fuck me! This is going to make my sunday night knitting class even more boring now. Thanks Jason. Thanks a fuckload!

:mad: Fuck!

Descent

Hella Constipated
NooooOOOOOoooOOOOOOoooo!

Totally gay.

Oh wait...I just got a DOS gaming PC. I'll be up till 5:00 AM again playing Halloween Harry, Pickle Wars, Star Hammer, and Solar Winds anyway.

If I slap in a better video card it can run Descent, Doom, and Duke3D :).

Jason

Founder
Our host will be performing a software upgrade on our server on 8/26/2005 at 2:00am central time. This will cause a short outage for customers attached to this device (specifically, all you fuckwads). Mark it on your calendars, or just take a picture of this post and throw darts at it. I recommend the latter.

necro

Postaholic
Completley offtopic, but Jason, did you know you have 1,420 posts? Take the 1, off and you'll make a stoner very happy. :rolleyes:

Jason

Founder
Hello. This is being updated again...

On Thursday night, October 13, 2005 our site's host will be conducting site-wide network maintenance at our data center for 4 hours, beginning at 11:59PM CDT (GMT-0500) to upgrade firmware code on The Planet's TippingPoint network anti-intrusion system.

Although the work is not expected to affect network availability, it is possible that latency and packet loss may be experienced for very brief periods of time during the upgrade.