WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines [Possibly NWS] Pictures from Fallujah

Jung

???
Premium
I know someone will probably have a problem with this.:rolleyes: This link was sent to me by an old friend and Army SFC who is currently stationed right out side of Fallujah. The purpose of this site isn't to use the pictures as a statement, rather show what the media giants either aren't allowed to or choose not to show. These pictures have been sent in my soldiers and their family members. This protrays a side of the war you won't see on TV; I think everyone should have a change to witness what's actually going on over there. This isn't to take anythign away from our troops, just to open some eyes.

http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Possibly not work safe. GOD, I wish I could hit this site from work. Ahh the land of the free.

tzedek

Original Member
i couldnt handle it over there

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
junglizm said:
I know someone will probably have a problem with this.:rolleyes: This link was sent to me by an old friend and Army SFC who is currently stationed right out side of Fallujah. The purpose of this site isn't to use the pictures as a statement, rather show what the media giants either aren't allowed to or choose not to show. These pictures have been sent in my soldiers and their family members. This protrays a side of the war you won't see on TV; I think everyone should have a change to witness what's actually going on over there. This isn't to take anythign away from our troops, just to open some eyes.

http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com
Yes, we are causing so much pain and suffering, it makes me sick...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
in the spirit of W's "Pre-emptive" approach, I would like to say....Kitana, Dont say anything dumb.

omg.. those kids... poor.. poor.. kids.. :(

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Thank you of reminding me about things that I had forgotten, HONESTLY. Thank you.

of course stuff like that is going to happen we are at war. i feel sorry that it happens to innocent people but i understand that it is war and stuff like that happens. many of my family members are in the military and over in Iraq. When i see stuff like that i just think of those U.S. bodies hanging from over that bridge in Fallujah burning and the decapitations.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
There is no clean war. These images are no surprise. Funney, this war is for "democracy". Really, really funney. Project for a New American Century, jewish lobbyists, God bless you for this fabulous war.

Bush has lots of blood on his hands right now.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
chupalo said:
of course stuff like that is going to happen we are at war. i feel sorry that it happens to innocent people but i understand that it is war and stuff like that happens. many of my family members are in the military and over in Iraq. When i see stuff like that i just think of those U.S. bodies hanging from over that bridge in Fallujah burning and the decapitations.
It's nice that you are so understanding about all the people who have to die because we attacked Iraq.

Here's a news flash: THERE WERE NO U.S. BODIES HANGING FROM OVER THAT BRIDGE IN FALLUJAH AND THE DECAPITATIONS UNTIL WE GOT THERE!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont care about the war, bush or iraq. Look at those kids. I cried. I almost threw up. And if you did not, then you probably should have.