WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Post-Arafat Middle East

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
What do you think is going to happen when Arafat dies?.....quick Israeli take over? quick U.S invasion? nothing?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
hopefully a new voice will rise up and say that putting bombs on buses is a bad idea...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
hah. Dan I suppose that the way you see it, israel are the "good guys" and the Palestinians are the "bad guys".. Keep in mind that there are alot more palestinian casualties than israelis... And that as long as the palestinians will have to eat shit, there will be bombs in buses.

I suppose that if you would be a Palestinian and had to eat shit all day you'd do nothing about it and let the israeli army come over and rape your sister. Of course they don't rape sisters, that was a joke, harhar. they just bomb lousy fucking terrorists along with the whole family. And the only survivor of that attack is a 15 year old shit eater who will live the rest of his live with the sole ambition of blowing himself up in a bus full of jews. And when he succeeds, they send the army in Gaza and randomly kill anyone who looks shady or suspicious and then rape their sister. What a lovely vicious circle.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
way to justify killing more innocent children.. neither side is without fault... however I feel that more efforts towards peace have been made from the Israelis... yeah they have harsh methods of dealing with terrorist supression... but there aren't any Palestinian people rising up to say.. "hey.. fuck Israel.. but .. can't we get this shit figured out.. with out killing more babies"... instead it seems to be Palestinian doctrine to target highly populated civilian areas... when you do that I wouldn't expect that the response to those actions would take much consideration for civilian casualties... someone has to stand up and say... were tired of this shit..

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Yeah, they tried peace in the past but it has always fucked up... I dunno how it will end but chances are it's gonna be nasty. If there's going to be 1 nuclear attack on a country in the next 10 years I'm not suprised if it's israel... or the states =/

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
bigck3000 said:
What do you think is going to happen when Arafat dies?.....quick Israeli take over? quick U.S invasion? nothing?
I'm going to take a WILD guess, and say business as usual. Lots of dead people, kids throwing rocks, and no progress.

Hey it's been working for 50 years!