WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Post here Funnyiest sites u have ever been 2

pwnij

Banned - What an Asshat!
just like the title

Post here Funnyiest sites u have ever been 2

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
mine is a killer comedy site.. LINK

Jung

???
Premium
I know long and hard to spell words like 'you' and 'to' are difficult to type, but please try to type them out properly. This isn't AOL, a chat room or a retard convention - please type like you're at least half way literate.

As far as funny sites go, I'm partial to www.somethingawful.com and www.theonion.com.

pwnij

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I know long and hard to spell words like 'you' and 'to' are difficult to type, but please try to type them out properly. This isn't AOL, a chat room or a retard convention - please type like you're at least half way literate.

As far as funny sites go, I'm partial to www.somethingawful.com and www.theonion.com.
Uhhhhhh....fuck u

pwnij

Banned - What an Asshat!
DotCom said:
A YTMND about Pwnij's near future.
Clicky.
lol.....my parents died in a fire with my cat Cookie Crumbeles ...and im blind thxs alot

Has he really not broken any rules yet? I mean .. I definitely think a perma-ban is on its way.

*Le Sigh*

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
teh anarchist said:
Has he really not broken any rules yet? I mean .. I definitely think a perma-ban is on its way.

*Le Sigh*
i would say post #10 is against the rules..
dead by dawn.. :thumbsup:

Junglizm was sad that he doesn't get to ban people anymore. This kid broke the literacy clause and the don't flame people outside B&T rule with a MOD. Go Jung! You can shoot him with your tranqulizier and lock him in a cage for our study! So maybe he should be cock farmed?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Junglizm was sad that he doesn't get to ban people anymore. This kid broke the literacy clause and the don't flame people outside B&T rule with a MOD. Go Jung! You can shoot him with your tranqulizier and lock him in a cage for our study! So maybe he should be cock farmed?
EDIT: thought this one was the one shitting in 'kids' thread..

Jung

???
Premium
pwnij said:
Uhhhhhh....fuck u
Hoe about you just type like a half way literate person? It's part of our forum rules, so you'd be wise to read and follow them. Also, it's not smart to flame moderators outside of Bait and Tackle.