WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Post in this thread if you are stupid.

CoprophagousCop

No one's nose knows it snows.
Premium
So far, this thread has 39 views and 4 posts, not including the OP. I guess most of the people here think they are smarty pants. (What is the plural of pants?)

• ORLY?
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
REPOST THIS IF YOU ARE SMART!!!

REPEAT AFTER ME:

1. VACCINES DO NOT STOP DISEASE. THEY JUST CAUSE AUTISM AND MAKE AMERICA RETARDED!

2. THE EARTH IS FLAT, AND NASA IS LYING TO YOU! THEY ARE NON CHRISTIANS WHO ARE TRICKING PEOPLE INTO GOING TO HELL!

3. CLIMATE CHANGE IS A CHINESE HOAX DESIGNED TO BRING DOWN AMERICA!

GOD BLESS YOU AND PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!

• Helpful
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

CoprophagousCop

No one's nose knows it snows.
Premium
REPOST THIS IF YOU ARE SMART!!!

REPEAT AFTER ME:

1. VACCINES DO NOT STOP DISEASE. THEY JUST CAUSE AUTISM AND MAKE AMERICA RETARDED!

2. THE EARTH IS FLAT, AND NASA IS LYING TO YOU! THEY ARE NON CHRISTIANS WHO ARE TRICKING PEOPLE INTO GOING TO HELL!

3. CLIMATE CHANGE IS A CHINESE HOAX DESIGNED TO BRING DOWN AMERICA!

GOD BLESS YOU AND PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!
There, I reposted it. Now am I smart?

So far 310 views and only 16 replies. So this thread has been viewed 294 (310 - 16) times by people thinking they are not stupid. Apparently, my views do not count towards the total. Is that how it is suppose to work with the thread's OP?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Everyone above me has been banned for at least twenty-five seconds. Yeah, feel my power.

Bish.

You are a dry turd hung up the wrong fucking direction. You best geht perpendicular and geht your shit squared away, mang.

Over and out. 10:4. Roger. Very nice. You are very pretty so get off my dick and shut the fuck up already? Good fuck, what is wrong with you McFucks?

Chiiiiiiiiill!1