post pics of your NFS Underground cars

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
nfsu2005.gif

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
A Ford Focus? Give me a break... You should have chosen another car. Ford Sucks! I must say, I don't have the game but it does look cool.

tzedek

Original Member
ChilianFuckFace said:
A Ford Focus? Give me a break... You should have chosen another car. Ford Sucks! I must say, I don't have the game but it does look cool.

it was a good car, but i have since retired it. i now have a 410 HP Celica that does 9.6 in the 1/4. the focus just wasnt fast enough. i will post pics of the celica when i get home tonight, it is pure rice.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
it was a good car, but i have since retired it. i now have a 410 HP Celica that does 9.6 in the 1/4. the focus just wasnt fast enough. i will post pics of the celica when i get home tonight, it is pure rice.
Even though I do not like toyota except for the SUPRA, a cellica is way better than the Focus! Good job...

tzedek

Original Member
Ok heres some pics. I know the car is riced out as hell. i figured that if the game was going to force me to but all this ugly crap on it i might as well make it ugly as all hell anyway. The other 2 pics are the ones that matter though. :thumbsup:

note: It lists the top speed as 170 something on there. That is the top speed on the drag course, not the fastest the car is capable of going. I have had it up to 207 or 208. not sure if it goes any faster.

tzedek

Original Member
Ok i had to change my car around to get more style rating so here is a new pic of it. and i was messing around on the drag strip and got a much faster time. I was hitting the nitros too late before. now im under 9 seconds. :D

Descent

Hella Constipated
I truly think I have the nicest cars here. I may end up selling the designs to Sierra Online or Activision for some serious cash :thumbsup: .

tzedek

Original Member
jstager said:
I truly think I have the nicest cars here. I may end up selling the designs to Sierra Online or Activision for some serious cash :thumbsup: .

sure your cars are sexy, but my car is fast. all show no go = lose. :)

tzedek

Original Member
ok, so i got everything maxed out on the celica now. 478 HP :thumbsup:

I got a widebody kit, so i can take off all the decals and vinyls because i dont need them anymore so it looks ok now i think.