WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

post pics of your NFS Underground cars

tzedek

Original Member
here mine... been working on it a little bit here and there.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
here mine... been working on it a little bit here and there.
Pure shiza of a car.

I don't have that game.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Don't have the game. It looks nice though.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
A Ford Focus? Give me a break... You should have chosen another car. Ford Sucks! I must say, I don't have the game but it does look cool.

tzedek

Original Member
ChilianFuckFace said:
A Ford Focus? Give me a break... You should have chosen another car. Ford Sucks! I must say, I don't have the game but it does look cool.

it was a good car, but i have since retired it. i now have a 410 HP Celica that does 9.6 in the 1/4. the focus just wasnt fast enough. i will post pics of the celica when i get home tonight, it is pure rice.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
it was a good car, but i have since retired it. i now have a 410 HP Celica that does 9.6 in the 1/4. the focus just wasnt fast enough. i will post pics of the celica when i get home tonight, it is pure rice.
Even though I do not like toyota except for the SUPRA, a cellica is way better than the Focus! Good job...

tzedek

Original Member
Ok heres some pics. I know the car is riced out as hell. i figured that if the game was going to force me to but all this ugly crap on it i might as well make it ugly as all hell anyway. The other 2 pics are the ones that matter though. :thumbsup:

note: It lists the top speed as 170 something on there. That is the top speed on the drag course, not the fastest the car is capable of going. I have had it up to 207 or 208. not sure if it goes any faster.

tzedek

Original Member
Ok i had to change my car around to get more style rating so here is a new pic of it. and i was messing around on the drag strip and got a much faster time. I was hitting the nitros too late before. now im under 9 seconds. :D

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'll post my cars soon. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I truly think I have the nicest cars here. I may end up selling the designs to Sierra Online or Activision for some serious cash :thumbsup: .

tzedek

Original Member
jstager said:
I truly think I have the nicest cars here. I may end up selling the designs to Sierra Online or Activision for some serious cash :thumbsup: .

sure your cars are sexy, but my car is fast. all show no go = lose. :)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
That navigator is tight!! I am not liking the color too much but the body kit! Crazy... Love it... nice cellica too :D

tzedek

Original Member
ok, so i got everything maxed out on the celica now. 478 HP :thumbsup:

I got a widebody kit, so i can take off all the decals and vinyls because i dont need them anymore so it looks ok now i think.

tzedek

Original Member
MrNiceGuy said:
How do you get a widebody kit? I'm on stage four.

do a bunch of outrun races and somebody will give you one eventually.