WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

post what you got for xmas..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
first.. this isn't a competition, i know someone will get a new mercedes maybach and someone else will get a peanut.. life isn't a popularity contest, xmas even less so.. but i am interested in what all my e-buddies got/get as it's indicative of their character.. and you know from my previous 'post your' threads that i'm all about understanding you all more.. ;)
so come on, post what you get as you get it.. me and my wife don't do xmas day, we're stinky hippy motherfuckers that celebrate solstice (21st) and then neglect the actual god day.. but we still call it xmas kind of..
and we have this annoying habit of not being able to wait until the 21st even.. so tonight we swopped the first gifts.. one each..

i got a usb powered notebook cooler, as my laptop gets my legs hot when i'm on wtf for 10 hours.. i'm using it right now and it's blowing cool air on my balls.. which is above and beyond the call of duty.. :D

I got a homemade keepsake box from my best friend, but that's all for now. Christmas is still a week off, you know! :p

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Dell Dimension 9100

I'm leaving for BC Tuesday, and I'll post the rest of my presents when I come back.

My husband gave me one of my gifts early since it came through the order early. It is a subscribtion to the the Steelers paper Woo HOO. Now i can read about them and have all the great photos to clip and save. (yah I am a big Steeler Freak) GO STEELERS!!!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
hepatitis C and syphillus...

no really christmas aint here yet.. but i'll let ya know..

Slacker

Postaholic
I got a cell phone already, and I think i might be getting a MP3 player or something. And I got some Drake bindings for my snowboard and some other gear a couple weeks ago...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
hepatitis C and syphillus...

no really christmas aint here yet.. but i'll let ya know..
i know it's early but some of us big kids have less than zero willpower.. :D

I was hoping I'd be getting nothing and my family could just ignore Christmas for once, but that's not the case. I don't know what anybody got me yet(or really care), but I'm not looking forward to the season this year.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
I was hoping I'd be getting nothing and my family could just ignore Christmas for once, but that's not the case. I don't know what anybody got me yet(or really care), but I'm not looking forward to the season this year.
sigh.. lampy.. i knew you (might) say that.. if i wasn't so drunk i'd drive up to shitsville and give you a straightmanhug.. you're a good guy.. stop with the morosity (?) already..
really, xmas is cool, you might see an old bastard fall on the ice.. :D

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i get as much sex as i want from my girlfriend+1 present (both from her).
I think thats about it.

Lamp, you and I think alike.:happysad:

No, we didn't open our gifts yet. Yes, I know what I got for christmas. Yes, I know that it has a total value of 25 bucks. No, I don't care how much it cost.

void said:
sigh.. lampy.. i knew you (might) say that.. if i wasn't so drunk i'd drive up to shitsville and give you a straightmanhug.. you're a good guy.. stop with the morosity (?) already..
really, xmas is cool, you might see an old bastard fall on the ice.. :D
I don't want any presents because I don't want to have to buy any for my family. I hate buying people things.

Unforgiven said:
Lamp, you and I think alike.:happysad:
:thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
I get laid for Christmas. Which is pretty much like every other day. :D
but what's CL getting you..? :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I got a phone bill. Whee!~

All I really want for Christmas, is for my dog to stop licking his taint at all hours of the day. It's begining to make for crappy dinner conversations.

....and a Chicago Bears trip to Super Bowl XL.
Yeah. That would be really, really swell.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
gehtfuct said:
....and a Chicago Bears trip to Super Bowl XL.
Yeah. That would be really, really swell.

YEAH!:woot: ANOTHER BEARS FAN
nathan vasher...oh yeah.
bears beat the falcons 19-3

bring it on!!!!

oh yeah!
and my mom and dad bought me a kenneth cole watch :)
kinda swanky

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My sister can't keep a secret for fuck-all so she told me what she got me, two CDs. Scarub's A Fact Of The Matter and The Oranges Band's Two Thousands. She got me a beanie too.

My mom woke me up in the middle of the night asking me what size track jacket I wear, because she figured I wouldn't remember that she asked me. I was sleeping on the couch and I saw her sitting at the computer :D

Umm, I haven't gotten any of it yet but that's all I'm really expecting. I have only bought stuff for my friends so far, not my family yet :eek: I need to get on that.