WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Post your "OMG OWNED IRL" stories ;)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Walking over to my friend's house to get Battlefield Vietname, some guy in a truck starts yelling shit out the window, passing us and facing to turn to us and make dog noises ... I yell "CAR!" and point to in front of him, and he turns around, smacks his head off the door and keeps driving. Owned much?

Someone post more "owned" stories... Not like "Man I totally kicked this guy's ass" but more like owned them by saying something...[verbal ownage]

Jung

???
Premium
I thought this would be a good thread; I clicked on it; it wasn't; owned IRL. :thumbsup:

Just joking man.

i was riding with my uncle to go to the point, and we passed by a local trailer park. some little punk shithead kids decided to be funny and threw a rock at his denali, and he slammed his brakes and got out. all the kids had scattered, except one stupid little fuck. he had hid in the bushes, so he grabs the kid by his collar and picks him up, yelling "WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!" all the other kids came out from behind trees, from under trailers, etc.. so he called the kids parents and (in front of them) verbally abused these little hick children (aka hickies). the dent looked like a crater hit it. ended up getting $6,500 in damage reimbursments.

anyway, not sure if that's what you were looking for, but this seems to be all i can recall as far as "ownage"

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Jung, that would be IFL, if you're mixing IRL and IFL... ehh...

As for the dent + calling the kid's moms - hopefully they learnt their lesson since they probably didn't have all that much money to begin with :p

Ummm. Okay....

One day I was at the store with a friend and these snot nosed yuppy brats kept bothering us. They finally left, and one of them had left her doll on the floor. So I took and shoved it way in the back of a shelf full of stuffed animals, and we left. After ten minutes or so, my friend and I walked past the store and saw the girl and her mom frantically searching for the stupid doll. We had a good chuckle over that.

(What? I was only thirteen years old at the time! :happysad: )

Slacker

Postaholic
This happened earlier this year when I broke my wrist before.

Me and a couple of my friends were out skating and these fags drive up in two cars and we stared at them. And they thought we were yelling shit about them so, they drive off and turn around. We start skating along and they park their cars and get out and we start to fight. I have my skates on and my other three friends have skateboards. There is about 4 of them and they look around 18 years-old. Plus I have my cast on, I punch a kid in the nose with my cast and kick him with my skates and my friends take their skate boards and beat the shit out of them. It was funny, they end up running away.

JCdecaux

Your Friend in the Fridge
k i got two :
at school there was this kid who always called me Noah (not my name) because i looked like on eof his retarded lil friends. i told him to stop a few times. so anyway he kept doin it and i decided i would call him barbera streizand, incessently, all the time, i kept it up for a month and eventually he cracked and just started crying when i saw him in the halls. Owned.

next:
some kids were throwing rocks at us from around 40 ft away, and obviously missing, so i threw one back, the kid goes to pic it up, my friend lobs a massive rocky dirtclod at them and gets the kid bending over for the rock right in the back of the head, the kid fell down while his friend ranthefuck away

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
When I was a kid, we saw this drunk driver swerving all over the road coming home from the bar apparently. Well we were down the street a ways and it was garbage day, so we put someones garbage can in the road. He hit it and got out crying about "Hitting someone!!!" then he drove away.

i was coming home from a race one night with my friend following me. we were driving along and this redneck drunk comes along side of us. i didn't know what he was saying to my friend and then he pulls up next to me and starts yelling about being some fast and furious bitches and his old cutlass would rip us a new one...(this could have been the drunk that hit your trash cans....j/k)anyway i tell my friend to slow down cause we had our the walkie talkie sprint phones. this guy is steady yelling and revving his motor on us so once my friend gets far back enough i yell "deer" and slam on my brakes he swerves and hits the concrete barrier and we start laughin at him. he just kept going and sped off. we ended up calling the cops cause we saw him turn into a neighborhood. owned

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
well this one isnt so great but anywho...

ok this story happened over time but long story short what happend was there was this man near my area who would yell at me and my friends constantly.....he was a major asshole.One night me and my friends evently got pissed at the fact he would yell at us to make himself feel big, we egged and floured his house. The next day i rode past his house and saw his wife cleaning the front.Then the next day was a normal day until mr asshole yelled at me and my friends because we were having a rock fight at the park wich isnt even that close to his house,this then triggerd us to do the ultimate prank to him i call this prank " the wheelie bin prank ". What we did was steal his wheelie bin for over a month we threw discusting things inside the bin fish guts rotten vegtables you name it.Then the day came we leant the wheel bin against his door so when he opens the door all the contents would pour out into his house, BTW we were beihind the bush watching this happen and laughing our asses off until we got a wiff off the bin contents. Later we fled the scene and came back later on to see that he had ripped out bits off carpet and the carpet was at the front of hes house and thats my owned story.

okay so me and my friends used to wlak to shcool past this brothel and everyday a woman would sit on the porch and wave to us with her pinky and say hi little boy. so everyday we would walk by she always did this ad we wondered why. well one day i asked my cousin and he said she must be talking about the size of your penis. so we were all like okay she totally owned us. well my cousin said the next day to do...... so the next day comes along and we are all walking to school and we walk past the brothel and there she is so she waes and says hi little boy. so i do like my cousion says and pull my mouth open as much as i can and say Huiii laaadyy! so owned

/actually this is a joke i heard a long time ago but still worthy of ownage!:cool:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
latinmaxima said:
okay so me and my friends used to wlak to shcool past this brothel and everyday a woman would sit on the porch and wave to us with her pinky and say hi little boy. so everyday we would walk by she always did this ad we wondered why. well one day i asked my cousin and he said she must be talking about the size of your penis. so we were all like okay she totally owned us. well my cousin said the next day to do...... so the next day comes along and we are all walking to school and we walk past the brothel and there she is so she waes and says hi little boy. so i do like my cousion says and pull my mouth open as much as i can and say Huiii laaadyy! so owned

/actually this is a joke i heard a long time ago but still worthy of ownage!:cool:
LOL wow you are so cool! :confused:

ChilianFuckFace said:
LOL wow you are so cool! :confused:
/sarcasm???

it is okay. we all know you have never been able to own anyone.. by the way how do you like the pearl necklace i left you....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this thread has spiraled into teenage insult stories......

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
latinmaxima said:
/sarcasm???

it is okay. we all know you have never been able to own anyone.. by the way how do you like the pearl necklace i left you....
Interesting comment coming from the... never mind, this is not the place. BTW: you must have read my over a thousan posts to know that I never owned anyone. :confuse:

you right this isnt the place. this thread is for owned stories. not bickering. post something related or dont post. all I'm saying.