WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Post your smiley combos here!

You decided to browse the Internet. :thumbsup:
You thought it would be cool to browse a rant site. :thumbsup:
You enter and we all give you evil stares. :)
You post stupid shit like this. :thumbsdn:
You die. :sword:

HFS people...

just when i thought the human race was becoming intellegent, i am faced with this shit.

damn

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
dickzit is a :tool:
Hows that for a smiley combo?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
How useless can one thread be?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I GET IT!!!!!!!!

Its kirby (the pink fluffy cartoon character) dancing and then giving you the finger....the little points on the sides are his arms....then he has tiny little arrows for middle fingers.....its them book smarts kids...dont try to understand "meh".

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i just read this thread. is it possible that this could be the dumbest game on earth? 2nd to mikaldo ; )

dustinzgirl said:
i just read this thread. is it possible that this could be the dumbest game on earth? 2nd to mikaldo ; )
are you kidding? i love this game. it's like playing "who's grass grows fastest." quality entertainment.

Jung

???
Premium
3t3rna1 b0r3d0m said:
<(*_*<) <(*_*)^ ^(*_*)^ ^(*_*)> (>*_*)>

<^>(*_*)<^>
Sadly, Kirby would soon discover that he only had one marketable skill!