WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Poster of the month for February. Or March, however you look at it.

Who will be our next poster of month?...The power is yours!

  • BrainWashMonkey

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • HavokChylde

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Icarus

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Skyline

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Fire_Ze_Missles

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
10,772
55
253
#1
Nominate someone for poster of the month, and include 1 link to a post of theirs that shows why they deserve it. The post has to be from the month of February 2005. You may not nominate yourself.


If there are tons of nominees, then I'll decide four of them (by the decency, relevancy, or flame-tasticness to topic at hand in the posts submitted by nominators, no picking favorites) to place on a poll.


I will put the poll up on February 23, and close it on the 27th. If there is a tie, then the flameoff commences the 28th. (unless if someone has a better idea to decide the winner, in a tie.) If no one gets the balls to nominate by then, the process will be extended.

If no tie, then the winner has been chosen! I'll repeat at the end of the next month. If no one but one person is nominated, then they win by default. You may not nominate yourself. Mods may be nominated. Because of MaxPower's eliteness, posters may not win twice in a row.


Last month's winner : Deus_Ex_Machina.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
739
387
#2
"Mods may not be nominated."
That sucks. I was going to nominate MaxPower,you know damn well he loves to be on a pole.

...eh,I nominate Brainwashmonkey. He's a dork,but she's cool.
 
10,772
55
253
#3
gehtfuct said:
"Mods may not be nominated."
That sucks. I was going to nominate MaxPower,you know damn well he loves to be on a pole.
Aww damn Gehtfuct, how can I resist. Check it now.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
739
387
#4
HavokChylde said:
Aww damn Gehtfuct, how can I resist. Check it now.
Aww...you changed it for wittle ol' me. I feel so yummy.
Spank you HC,spank you very much.


You're too late dammit. You have my nominee.

We'll strap Max to a pole later.
 
10,772
55
253
#5
gehtfuct said:
Aww...you changed it for wittle ol' me. I feel so yummy.
Spank you HC,spank you very much.


You're too late dammit. You have my nominee.

We'll strap Max to a pole later.


Nominate someone for poster of the month, and include 1 link to a post of theirs that shows why they deserve it.


Gotta read all of it brother. And you're quite welcome.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
739
387
#6
HavokChylde said:
Nominate someone for poster of the month, and include 1 link to a post of theirs that shows why they deserve it.


Gotta read all of it brother. And you're quite welcome.
Shit! You know I've got a limp noodle,dammit! And I'm left handed too.

O-tay,I've taken my stiff-it-up pills,so I nominate the super sexy,WTFever,the Idol of all johnnyk wannabes,the one and only...
Motherfucking Popedude.

Braindeadmonkey

Does it have to be something they've posted this month? You didn't specify that. Fuck,I give up.
 
4,248
0
0
#8
I nominate Havok because I just looked at my newest rep thing and guess what! He remembered!
 
10,772
55
253
#9
TheLampIncident said:
I nominate Havok because I just looked at my newest rep thing and guess what! He remembered!

An elephant never forgets. :thumbsup:
 
4,248
0
0
#10
The memory's key. In the time I was gone, you became a mod so I guess that's how you could see who gave it to you. Quite frankly, I don't even remember what the post was I was bad repping. I do remember giving that out though. But I just don't take this forum very seriously.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#12
tzedek said:
I nominate myself

(this e-popularity contest is lame btw)

arent you the one that decided to get all e-tough guy and "challenge" someone to a "ban off"


(Yea I know I lost it....so what....i'm wittier than he is.)
 
10,772
55
253
#13
Taylor_Blade said:
Havok, because he has something to say about everything.

Sorry brother, you must include a link.

And Lamp, if you don't take it seriously, to a certain level, then don't post. I wouldn't go and cry about something someone said on the website, but I respect other people and make an attempt at following the rules. Plus I don't pull dumbass shit like bad repping someone for no reason. I read the post. It was not something anyone would say anything about.


Now anyone who wants to piss on this thread can stop, or they can keep doing it and end up in the cockfarm. You've been warned. I won't be an asshole until someone makes me one.
 

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
290
0
0
#14
havocs got my vote, hes definetly one of the coolest people on here.
I think everyone should vote for me though since ill be gone for military school in march.

are there ever any prizes for being top wtf gamer?
lol.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#15
The winner can't be a mod.

:readup:

Somebody better nominate me for this post. :)
 
10,772
55
253
#16
10 stars said:
havocs got my vote, hes definetly one of the coolest people on here.
I think everyone should vote for me though since ill be gone for military school in march.

are there ever any prizes for being top wtf gamer?
lol.
Nope, maybe in about 100 years from now when wtf.com is run by computers.


And again to all posters:


Nominate someone for poster of the month, and include 1 link to a post of theirs that shows why they deserve it.
 
4,248
0
0
#17
HavokChylde said:
And Lamp, if you don't take it seriously, to a certain level, then don't post. I wouldn't go and cry about something someone said on the website, but I respect other people and make an attempt at following the rules. Plus I don't pull dumbass shit like bad repping someone for no reason. I read the post. It was not something anyone would say anything about.
Why not? Just because I'm not taking it seriously doesn't mean I don't have something to say. I always ignore the rep system anyway. I would give it out occasionally(good or bad) but I'm not the type to care about my own. I'd auction off all my rep if that was possible. And obviously you have to make an attempt to follow the rules...you ARE a mod. You've got an example to set. I just seem to be unclear on what the rules are because there are so many open arguments between mods(like that whole Kitana/Broken thing a while back) that just makes the forum look bad. What you guys need is a boss board that the normal users can't see(if you don't already have one). You can resolve all your problems in there. I moderate on a board(even if it is almost dead) but we've used that board for working out differences a couple times and coming up with a neutral solution to problems.
 
10,772
55
253
#18
TheLampIncident said:
Why not? Just because I'm not taking it seriously doesn't mean I don't have something to say. I always ignore the rep system anyway. I would give it out occasionally(good or bad) but I'm not the type to care about my own. I'd auction off all my rep if that was possible. And obviously you have to make an attempt to follow the rules...you ARE a mod. You've got an example to set. I just seem to be unclear on what the rules are because there are so many open arguments between mods(like that whole Kitana/Broken thing a while back) that just makes the forum look bad. What you guys need is a boss board that the normal users can't see(if you don't already have one). You can resolve all your problems in there. I moderate on a board(even if it is almost dead) but we've used that board for working out differences a couple times and coming up with a neutral solution to problems.

Nothing like that exists. Now shut up! (Unless if you have someone to nominate.)
 
4,248
0
0
#19
Well, I was actually being serious when I nominated you(referencing the bad rep thing), but if that doesn't count because of this "no mod" rule(which I'm not even sure exists at this point) then I guess I have nothing to say because I just showed up to this party.
 
10,772
55
253
#20
TheLampIncident said:
Well, I was actually being serious when I nominated you(referencing the bad rep thing), but if that doesn't count because of this "no mod" rule(which I'm not even sure exists at this point) then I guess I have nothing to say because I just showed up to this party.

Umm, mods can get voted in bro. You just failed to use your perceptiveness, and probably skimmed through, and missed the very first post, which I changed for gf, stating mods can get voted in as well, but there must be a link to the post that proves this poster is a good poster.

Pay attention. And Quit pissing on this thread. I sound like a fucking mother telling her kids for the tenth time to clean their damn rooms. Fuckin n00b.