WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Poster of the month for February. Or March. However you look at it.

I'm proud to announce our new poster of the month.....

BrainWashMonkey!

Bow at his holy feet, and perhaps you will be lucky enough for him to spit on you! Wouldn't that be lucky?!

BrainWash won for his posts in this thread.

Everyone make sure to send him a congratulatory PM, and give him plenty of shoutouts in the shoutbox. :thumbsup:

He's earned the praise. I'm so proud of my little S.C.U.M. buddy.

Don't forget to watch out for decent quality posts during the next month!
I will accept nominees starting the 23rd of March. Please include a link to the thread for the post you feel makes one of our posters worthy of this honor. Watch for the next thread, or pm your nominations. Also pm me with any new ideas for our poster of the month! Extra benefits, rules, etc.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
And so it begins. I shall rule the interwebhighwaynet.com.org.html. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Congratulations to Brainwash and his friends and family.

On a more interesting note, I'm leaving WTF.com because I didn't win :)

Edit:// I have changed my mind. I could never leave. WTF.com 4 life.

Icarus said:
Congratulations to Brainwash and his friends and family.

On a more interesting note, I'm leaving WTF.com because I didn't win :)

Edit:// I have changed my mind. I could never leave. WTF.com 4 life.

:thumbsup:

We ride together.
We die together.
Bad toys for life.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Does winning this, mean I win at the interwebs... cause Jason is always threatening me by saying I'm going to lose at the interwebnets. I just want to win... Is that so bad? I just want to win. :(

brainwashmonkey said:
Does winning this, mean I win at the interwebs... cause Jason is always threatening me by saying I'm going to lose at the interwebnets. I just want to win... Is that so bad? I just want to win. :(

BWM : 1
Jason : 3