Poster of the Month.

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Alright. Apparently Max is gonna own when it comes to top poster.


Every month, we could ask all the members to nominate someone for poster of the month.

The first four nominees, are then placed on a poll. (any nominees after four has to wait until the next month....) Then the voting commences.

Five days before the end of the month, the poll is closed, and the poster of the month is decided like so.


If there is a tie, then there's a flame-off, the winner decided by Jason himself.


The number of nominees could be larger or smaller, and the days that the poll is open could be different, this is just an idea.

There can even be some benefits the poster of the month receives, until the next poster of the month is decided.
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
7,045
5,421
537
Thank you for your suggestion...

Not a bad idea, though I have little time to run it myself so someone would have to step forward to create a poll each month of the nominees...

As for prizes, we could give away wtf.com merchandise each month when they're available.. but for now, we'd figure something out...
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
7,045
5,421
537
Yeah, I always end up with a migraine and having to spank it.

I wonder what Brian Boitano would do...
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
great idea HC. You'll be a real boy in no time.

btw... brian boitano... LMFAO... that movie cracks me up.
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Jason said:
Thank you for your suggestion...

Not a bad idea, though I have little time to run it myself so someone would have to step forward to create a poll each month of the nominees...

As for prizes, we could give away wtf.com merchandise each month when they're available.. but for now, we'd figure something out...


Welll, hey what the hell, I'll run the poll if need be.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Jason said:
Thank you for your suggestion...

Not a bad idea, though I have little time to run it myself so someone would have to step forward to create a poll each month of the nominees...

As for prizes, we could give away wtf.com merchandise each month when they're available.. but for now, we'd figure something out...


What kind of merchandise?Not the WTF cockring's and blow up sheep.How about the portable blowjob head ? :thumbsup:
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
HavokChylde said:
Blowup sheep, or blowup shep?

Hey,maybe jason's got some rubber shep's for sale.Have fun ladies :p


BTW:yes ladies,it really is that big
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
shep said:
Hey,maybe jason's got some rubber shep's for sale.Have fun ladies :p


BTW:yes ladies,it really is that big



Yep ladies, sometimes they make noses HUGE.


It's Jesus' way of being funny.
 
1,992
6
102
Jason said:
Yeah, I always end up with a migraine and having to spank it.

I wonder what Brian Boitano would do...
He'd make a plan and follow through...and he'd probably kick an ass or two...thats what Brian Boitano'lld do.
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
shep said:
Hey man,i was talking bout my big toe

Aww, shit. I'm sorry bro.

Well, now they know about two over-sized parts of your body.

Don't let them in on the miniatures.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
deus_ex_machina said:
He'd make a plan and follow through...and he'd probably kick an ass or two...thats what Brian Boitano'lld do.
God I love that movie. But start it up soon.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
The "Poster of The Month."

And yes, I love that movie too. I just watched it for the first time in A YEAR two nights ago, and I have to say, it was great. I finally realized that it pokes fun of Christian Soccer Moms *Smacks Forehead*.

I'm much too lazy to look for a smiley,