WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Poster of the Month.

Alright. Apparently Max is gonna own when it comes to top poster.

Every month, we could ask all the members to nominate someone for poster of the month.

The first four nominees, are then placed on a poll. (any nominees after four has to wait until the next month....) Then the voting commences.

Five days before the end of the month, the poll is closed, and the poster of the month is decided like so.

If there is a tie, then there's a flame-off, the winner decided by Jason himself.

The number of nominees could be larger or smaller, and the days that the poll is open could be different, this is just an idea.

There can even be some benefits the poster of the month receives, until the next poster of the month is decided.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Thank you for your suggestion...

Not a bad idea, though I have little time to run it myself so someone would have to step forward to create a poll each month of the nominees...

As for prizes, we could give away wtf.com merchandise each month when they're available.. but for now, we'd figure something out...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
First prize...
Free probings.
And your first in line for the probing, yay you.
:cool:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I give 'em. I don't take 'em.
Ask Jason,he's tried and tried and tried.....

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, I always end up with a migraine and having to spank it.

I wonder what Brian Boitano would do...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I like the Idea! I nominate gehtfuct. yay

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
great idea HC. You'll be a real boy in no time.

btw... brian boitano... LMFAO... that movie cracks me up.

Jason said:

Not a bad idea, though I have little time to run it myself so someone would have to step forward to create a poll each month of the nominees...

As for prizes, we could give away wtf.com merchandise each month when they're available.. but for now, we'd figure something out...

Welll, hey what the hell, I'll run the poll if need be.

shep

Local alcoholic
Jason said:

What kind of merchandise?Not the WTF cockring's and blow up sheep.How about the portable blowjob head ? :thumbsup:

shep said:
What kind of merchandise?Not the WTF cockring's and blow up sheep.How about the portable blowjob head ? :thumbsup:

Blowup sheep, or blowup shep?

shep

Local alcoholic
HavokChylde said:
Blowup sheep, or blowup shep?
Hey,maybe jason's got some rubber shep's for sale.Have fun ladies :p

BTW:yes ladies,it really is that big

shep said:
Hey,maybe jason's got some rubber shep's for sale.Have fun ladies :p

BTW:yes ladies,it really is that big

Yep ladies, sometimes they make noses HUGE.

It's Jesus' way of being funny.

shep

Local alcoholic
HavokChylde said:
Yep ladies, sometimes they make noses HUGE.

It's Jesus' way of being funny.

Hey man,i was talking bout my big toe

Jason said:
Yeah, I always end up with a migraine and having to spank it.

I wonder what Brian Boitano would do...
He'd make a plan and follow through...and he'd probably kick an ass or two...thats what Brian Boitano'lld do.

shep said:
Hey man,i was talking bout my big toe
Aww, shit. I'm sorry bro.

Well, now they know about two over-sized parts of your body.

Don't let them in on the miniatures.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
He'd make a plan and follow through...and he'd probably kick an ass or two...thats what Brian Boitano'lld do.
God I love that movie. But start it up soon.

Descent

Hella Constipated
The "Poster of The Month."

And yes, I love that movie too. I just watched it for the first time in A YEAR two nights ago, and I have to say, it was great. I finally realized that it pokes fun of Christian Soccer Moms *Smacks Forehead*.

I'm much too lazy to look for a smiley,