WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Poster of the month...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#1
its April 10th and who is the poster of the month of April????
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
87
142
#2
[sky].. but not for any posting as much as the hypnotic walking thing avatar...
 
5,711
1,108
257
#3
Darklight said:
[sky].. but not for any posting as much as the hypnotic walking thing avatar...
It's me. Because I pwned Limpy into getting a headache. :thumbsup:

lol. Is [sky] really the poster of the month or are you, like the rest of us, obsessed with that avatar?
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
87
142
#4
Awaken said:
It's me. Because I pwned Limpy into getting a headache. :thumbsup:

lol. Is [sky] really the poster of the month or are you, like the rest of us, obsessed with that avatar?
all hail walky thing....
 

keebs

Particinator
1,034
2
98
#6
Darklight said:
all hail walky thing....

i know its awesome, ill being reading someones post next thing you know ill see the walky thing, start watching, 30 minutes later, ill be like wow its still walking.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#7
keebs said:
i know its awesome, ill being reading someones post next thing you know ill see the walky thing, start watching, 30 minutes later, ill be like wow its still walking.
yea i hear ya....but does any one know where its walking to?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#15
you know what guys......all of you are amazing that yall can kill a thread that fast :thumbsdn:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#16
DIZNUTS said:
you know what guys......all of you are amazing that yall can kill a thread that fast :thumbsdn:
Ritaline is in short supply around here.
Although,they are kind of comical.

...in a retarded way.
 
10,772
55
253
#17
Poster of the month, has been temporarily cancelled, by me, until I can find something better for the winner to get.

An announcements thread just doesn't seem to be too exciting.

It will be up and going soon. Don't fret. :thumbsup: