WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

posting nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMan3987

Fresh Meat
I think people with an anerage of over 10 posts a day need to get a life and get away from the computer

Jung

???
Premium
I think your opinion is as insignificant as you are.

I also think that taking the time to make a post likest this indicates that you should get a life, stop worrying about what other people do and get away form the computer.

I think people who tell people with an average of over 10 posts per day to get a life, need to get a life and get away from the computer.

ya as jung said! get away form the comp! you loser! you insugnificunt! your like a fly that needs to be squashed! hehehe like i care what you said or think, wtf keeps going, and you need to get a life! :mfinger:

dzaykim

Toss my salad
junglizm said:
I think your opinion is as insignificant as you are.

I also think that taking the time to make a post likest this indicates that you should get a life, stop worrying about what other people do and get away form the computer.
Pahahaha, well said.
I think people that can't spell need to get a life and should get away from the computer.

What a great post he made... his first one ever, and he's already pissed everyone off... big dum-dum.

ya its a n00b thing. jessica, you made a great beginning too, so you're not one to be name calling or fingure pointing!

funny, veeeery funny!
cough cough asshole cough

Ouch.

That hurt. :happysad:

I thought BCians were supposed to stick up for each other. :p

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
So I am scrolling through this thread, and all I see are Canadian Flags. What's that all aboot? :p

It's a Canadian thing.

Just like Tim Horton's.

(waits for the inevitable "wtf is Tim Horton's?") :)

fuck that shit. I almost double a 10 ppd and I have a life...so I don't think your ppd says a whole hell of a lot about you. You need to stop stereotyping people and get off your ass and get a life.

Yeah, just felt like repeating everyone ;)

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Hail Canada,

Molson Canadian beer is the shit. So are their commercials.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Fast food restaurant eh?
I guess the equivalent of that here would be Lotteria, except that place sucks ass, and sells rice burgers (yeah they make buns out of rice, tastes like shit).

Actually, it's not fast food.

They're famous for their donuts, coffee, and sandwiches.

I guess it's kinda like Subway (except you don't "build your own sandwich" so to speak), starbucks (except Timmy's coffee is a hell of a lot better), and Krispy Kreme (except Timmy's donuts are a hell of a lot better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.