WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pot Smoking Poll

Marijuanna Poll, Multiple Choice

• I have never smoked pot becuase I was never asked

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • I have never smoked becuase I am not into that

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • I have smoked pot becuase my friends gave it to me

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I have smoked pot becuase my family gave it to me

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • I have smoked pot less than 5 times

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • I have smoked pot for a long term, but not currently smoking

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I have smoked and will continue to smoke until they catch me

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • I believe that marijuanna should be legal for all adults

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • I do not believe that marijuanna should be used for a medicinal purpose

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I believe that marijuanna can be used effectively for medicinal purposes

Votes: 40 41.7%

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So i was just curious. Answer truthfully, since nobody is watching you, except for God and your Mother....
Just kidding.

Pachyderm

I really did.
There wasn't really a choice for me, and we all know me right? I have smoked maybe 10 times, and I just had a really bad experience and I still feel some of the effects and it is really depressing me beyond all words; however, I have started a journal and I write down any thought or discrepancies about the world I experience.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dustinzgirl said:
So i was just curious. Answer truthfully, since nobody is watching you, except for God and your Mother....
Just kidding.
havnt dont intend to either

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
you know...the best thing to do after...is take a steamy shower..and spank the money....i wouldnt know tho...:/

morelos

lexicon incognito
nothing to quote here; i had a little pot-smoking binge and then gave it up the day i smoked it during the day instead of before bed.

i felt it helped me get to sleep (with a dumb smile on my face) and i enjoyed that. i've always had trouble sleeping.

however, the day i smoked it during the day (super bowl) i realized it rendered me ABSOLUTELY USELESS and decided to stop permanently.

to each his own, i say, but i do say you shouldn't drive high (treat it like alcohol).

Offalittle

Window Washer
morelos said:
nothing to quote here; i had a little pot-smoking binge and then gave it up the day i smoked it during the day instead of before bed.

i felt it helped me get to sleep (with a dumb smile on my face) and i enjoyed that. i've always had trouble sleeping.

however, the day i smoked it during the day (super bowl) i realized it rendered me ABSOLUTELY USELESS and decided to stop permanently.

to each his own, i say, but i do say you shouldn't drive high (treat it like alcohol).
Have to disagree with you, (what a shock huh?), I think the two (alcohol and pot) behave nothing alike.

I wonder if I could use some more () in my post.

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, both are depressants, so actually, he's right, but anyway. I haven't smoked it cuz I was never offered to me. And I think that for terminally ill patients, it could help a lot.

Offalittle

Window Washer
magnolia said:
Well, both are depressants, so actually, he's right, but anyway. I haven't smoked it cuz I was never offered to me. And I think that for terminally ill patients, it could help a lot.
I can only speak from personal experience and I think the two behave nothing alike. But if you want to know for sure. Try it. Unless you are under 18, if so. Drugs are bad, don’t do drugs.

magnolia

Postaholic
Offalittle said:
I can only speak from personal experience and I think the two behave nothing alike. But if you want to know for sure. Try it. Unless you are under 18, if so. Drugs are bad, don’t do drugs.
hahahahaha. no, they're good. :drool: :p

drugs wonderful drugs I like drugs they make me happy. THey make me forget about all the stupid people that I encounter each day

morelos

lexicon incognito
offalittle said:
Have to disagree with you, (what a shock huh?), I think the two (alcohol and pot) behave nothing alike.
ack! hold the thread here... i never said they, THEMSELVES, were alike.

the only thing i said was to treat them the same way: no driving while drunk, no driving while high. alcohol not an excuse for you doing dumb shit, neither is pot. etc

i know full well THC acts on the brain completely differently from alcohol. while the sauce is a cns depressant (among other things), THC acts primarily on THC receptors. this triggers perceptual changes, pace-of-thought changes, some get a feeling of ecstacy, etc.

stages of 'drunk' are more easy to identify. it's easy to say "ive had a shot but i don't feel anything" or "i've got a bit of a buzz going." with pot smoking, it's usually either "man, i'm high; let's eat" or "man, i'm FUCKING HIGH, let's eat."

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
i can have a shot of alcohol and remain functional. a hit of pot? doubtful.

I've smoked a few.... i was offered some at work once... it was kinda funny. made the day more bearable, at least :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
i can have a shot of alcohol and remain functional. a hit of pot? doubtful.
That is kind of odd, becuase like one glass of wine and I am almost out of commision. I can smoke a bowl and funcion just fine, actually better in some instances.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
dustinzgirl said:
That is kind of odd, becuase like one glass of wine and I am almost out of commision. I can smoke a bowl and funcion just fine, actually better in some instances.
6 pack and a few splifs is a nice nite cap :)

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
yeah ..i read somewhere that if you ever wanna work for the FBI...you cant have any of that shit in your system for like three years.....so no pot here....they dont say anything about beer...booze and pussy...so yay! for that....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
yeah ..i read somewhere that if you ever wanna work for the FBI...you cant have any of that shit in your system for like three years.....so no pot here....they dont say anything about beer...booze and pussy...so yay! for that....
FBI has to have fun too.

Female Body Inspector. :thumbsup: