WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pot Smoking Poll

Marijuanna Poll, Multiple Choice

  • I have never smoked pot becuase I was never asked

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • I have never smoked becuase I am not into that

    Votes: 28 29.2%
  • I have smoked pot becuase my friends gave it to me

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I have smoked pot becuase my family gave it to me

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • I have smoked pot less than 5 times

    Votes: 15 15.6%
  • I have smoked pot for a long term, but not currently smoking

    Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I have smoked and will continue to smoke until they catch me

    Votes: 25 26.0%
  • I believe that marijuanna should be legal for all adults

    Votes: 41 42.7%
  • I do not believe that marijuanna should be used for a medicinal purpose

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I believe that marijuanna can be used effectively for medicinal purposes

    Votes: 40 41.7%

  • Total voters
    96

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
mariusthegreat said:
yeah ..i read somewhere that if you ever wanna work for the FBI...you cant have any of that shit in your system for like three years.....so no pot here....they dont say anything about beer...booze and pussy...so yay! for that....
you want to work for the fbi? I mean, like the real FBI? Why?

If you do work for the FBI and you become somebody important, you should legalize pot.
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
i would try man...i would....oh this one time..[at band camp]....this was a few years back....we did it behind the fizix lab...on campus...man that was some crazy shit...talking about newtons law of motion..and what not...crazy shit yo's
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
I never smoked it, because I don't like it. I have seen what it does in the 70s.
Some dude on my technical school was playing with a machine while being stoned, and a wrench crushed a window.
The teacher didn't even recognize his condition.
He stood there laughing...
Believe me.. No pot on the job! :thumbsdn:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,448
2,143
537
Fuck,my (ass)CRACK habit has me so McFuckin broke,I cant afford pot.
I have to smoke fuggin CAT TURDS!

...no,thats not right...?? Fuck it...I plead the 5th. :moon:

hehe..we ALL know Max smokes the pony....I mean doobage.
 

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
155
0
0
My friend's grandma smokes pot- she is about 65. I don't see why they don't legalize it, they could tax it and make sooo much money off of it - like alcohol and tobacco. Even if it was only if you were 30 years of age or something, that would at least be a start.

I only smoke it up on special occasions. I get major munchies and if I smoked every day I would have like 4 asses. I would die if I couldn't run and when I smoke I die when I run. (if that makes sense)

for those of you that smoke it- don't you hate being around ppl that aren't smoking when you are? I feel like I am too slow to keep up with the conversations...
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
durtytoothbrush said:
My friend's grandma smokes pot- she is about 65. I don't see why they don't legalize it, they could tax it and make sooo much money off of it - like alcohol and tobacco. Even if it was only if you were 30 years of age or something, that would at least be a start.
Marijuanna was originally illegalized by congress in the 40's because it is an uncontrollable crop.
 

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
155
0
0
dustinzgirl said:
Marijuanna was originally illegalized by congress in the 40's because it is an uncontrollable crop.
so everyone grows it themselves if they want it in a pot in their basement. They can attach rules instead of outlawing it altogether.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
Just fucking legalize it, already! Pot helps with a variety of medical conditions, not the least of which is easing the suffering of terminally-ill patients. It leads to better eyesight and lower stress levels. If the study of dubious reliability is true, and pot does reduce sperm count in men, good! We don't need as many new people in the world as are currently being born. Cigarettes and alcohol cause far more health and social problems than pot, but they are legal.

For those of you who have not done so, check out Penn and Teller's Bullshit on Showtime. Excellent show.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,448
2,143
537
ron said:
Just fucking legalize it, already! Pot helps with a variety of medical conditions, not the least of which is easing the suffering of terminally-ill patients. It leads to better eyesight and lower stress levels. If the study of dubious reliability is true, and pot does reduce sperm count in men, good! We don't need as many new people in the world as are currently being born. Cigarettes and alcohol cause far more health and social problems than pot, but they are legal.

For those of you who have not done so, check out Penn and Teller's Bullshit on Showtime. Excellent show.
I love that show. Very informative,and If I do say so myself,fuckin' funny.
Er..Ronald...You dont buy chance work for 'Keebler' or 'Hostess',do you?
Sure legalize it. Another way for our beloved Government to sodomize your cash flow. I think the dumbfucks need to move beyond the pissant "Dooby" drugs,and focus on the hard shit. Like "spelling" and the ability to comprehend the idea of actual governing.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
gehtfuct said:
I love that show. Very informative,and If I do say so myself,fuckin' funny.
Er..Ronald...You dont buy chance work for 'Keebler' or 'Hostess',do you?
Sure legalize it. Another way for our beloved Government to sodomize your cash flow. I think the dumbfucks need to move beyond the pissant "Dooby" drugs,and focus on the hard shit. Like "spelling" and the ability to comprehend the idea of actual governing.
No, I do not work for either of those places, but I see your point. Pretty good. I work in the same area where that nasty, fermented-rice horse piss that most people call beer is produced.

Cigarettes and alcohol are taxed, like everything else. If pot were legal and taxed in a like manner, you could avoid the taxes by not smoking pot. That, or bum off others. Either way, it's your choice.

Adults in this country do not need some mid-level government flunky with a bad comb-over or hypocritical, overpaid congressman to tell us what we should and should not do in the privacy of our own homes. Public consumption of alcohol is regulated and it's becoming almost criminal to smoke in public (I do not smoke, but I support your right to do so), but we can drink and smoke all we want at home. Why not give the same leeway to marijuana? If I wanted to roll a fat one in my living room while watching Billy Madison, why the fuck not? Dim the lights, get mellow, and listen to Dark Side of the Moon with some friends? You know it!

I was going to post a long tirade about this, but suffice it to say that the government already sodomizes your cash flow by "fighting" this nonsensical "War on Drugs" and perpetuating the tremendous waste and hypocracy that goes on at every level of government. What a fucking crock. They allow big business (campaign contributors, you know) to sacrifice us all on the altar of greed to the point that my grandmother has trouble getting the medication she needs to help regulate the beating of her heart. Hell, legalize pot and she would at least have a good way to endure the pain and stay mellow. Yes, let's focus on the "hard" issues.

Oh, and since you mentioned it, it's "by," as in "near," not "buy," as in "purchase a nickel bag." Also, "dont" has an apostrophe in it; it's a contraction of do and not: don't. Spelling, yes. Good idea. Thanks for bringing that up.
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
I have smoked and will continue to smoke until they catch me. But even when they did it didn't stop me.

I believe it should be decriminalized, not legalized for the reason durtytoothbrush highlighted. They will tax the fuck out of it.

People should be allowed to bun in their homes and private clubs whatever, without fear of prosecution. It would still be illegal to deal, but only the idiots and the unfortunate get nicked.

My mate got pulled with 2 ounces of hash in eighths, and blagged it was personal. Stupid coppers.

</rant>
 

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
164
0
0
hmmm i'm friends with some potheads but they never offered me some....they dont like to share....meanies....but anyhow yeah never smoked b4 but once for some odd reason my purse smelled like pot....very funny....we started passing my purse around my class and everyone was smelling it and they started to think that me and my best friend were potheads.....and also for our own sick amusment we made fake joints and brought lighters to school and pretended to smoke in the bathroom right b4 class and then we were acting high in class(very easy for us to do bcuz we hang out with potheads).....very funny....then the teacher got suspicous so we started to not act SO high......still amusing tho.....everyone believed us too!
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,448
2,143
537
Im not saying that I condone "illegal" activities. But I do aree with the lot of you,that what you do in you own homo is your bizz. To a point anyhoo..
I mean 'Pot' is such a grade school drug compared to the harder shit fuckin' up kids these days. Tax it,suck on it,sell it to White House staff members,whatever. I just think its a waste of time to focus on a pissant drug like dope.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
I used to smoke it all the time.I gave it up when i had my kids but still puff a doob here and there.I switched to drinkin beer,and although it's no better for me i just can't cope with the crazy dope these canadian boyz are growing these dayz.Man ,2-3 puff's and it's night, night shep. :confused:
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
274
118
Yes. I read something about BC... that is crazy weed.

I don't smoke. I used to (hardcore, or something), but I figured out it wasn't worth my lungs being filled with shit. Tobacco is killing my mother, and marijuana (along with alchohol and heroin) killed what little father I had. If you smoke it, that's fine, but if you shun responsibility or pressure others around you to use it, then that's wrong, in my mind. It's not for me, I've found.

But Bob Marley said it quite eloquently:

"If I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.."
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
NoSubstance said:
I don't smoke. I used to (hardcore, or something), but I figured out it wasn't worth my lungs being filled with shit.
I have not smoked pot in years. That's not the point. The point is that we should be allowed to exercise our own judgement as free thinking adults concerning whether or not we want to indulge in any particular practice.

If you don't want to smoke, don't. If you don't want to drink, don't. If you don't want to attend church, don't (you'll be better off). If you don't want to smoke weed, don't. My point is that we are allowed to make up our own minds about other habits of equal or greater impact on society, so why not allow us the same privilege in deciding whether or not to smoke marijuana? Spend our tax money on something more useful than rounding up potheads.
NoSubstance said:
Tobacco is killing my mother, and marijuana (along with alchohol and heroin) killed what little father I had. If you smoke it, that's fine, but if you shun responsibility or pressure others around you to use it, then that's wrong, in my mind. It's not for me, I've found.
Bummer. I'm sorry to hear that. Tobacco is bad for you, but the shit tobacco companies add to the tobacco is far worse. My dad has smoked pot for over 35 years without any health issues that I can see. It's his responsibility. He's an asshole, but that has nothing to do with smoking pot. You're right, one should not pressure anyone into anything that could cause problems (alcohol and heroine are good examples) down the road.

NoSubstance said:
But Bob Marley said it quite eloquently:

"If I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.."
Absolutely.