WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pot Smoking Poll

Marijuanna Poll, Multiple Choice

  • I have never smoked pot becuase I was never asked

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • I have never smoked becuase I am not into that

    Votes: 28 29.2%
  • I have smoked pot becuase my friends gave it to me

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I have smoked pot becuase my family gave it to me

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • I have smoked pot less than 5 times

    Votes: 15 15.6%
  • I have smoked pot for a long term, but not currently smoking

    Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I have smoked and will continue to smoke until they catch me

    Votes: 25 26.0%
  • I believe that marijuanna should be legal for all adults

    Votes: 41 42.7%
  • I do not believe that marijuanna should be used for a medicinal purpose

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I believe that marijuanna can be used effectively for medicinal purposes

    Votes: 40 41.7%

  • Total voters
    96

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
this poll is very controversial, i'm sure your very own government has bookmarked this page in anticipation for the final results
 

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
3,050
0
0
:thumbsup: pot should be legalized, it helps with cancer pacients, ADHD and others I know I'm missing, cigarettes are probably way more lethal then pot and i'm a smoker. As for a 12 step program that is 11 steps too far for me :cool:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
dookie said:
this poll is very controversial, i'm sure your very own government has bookmarked this page in anticipation for the final results
My governement cant even pay thier light bill. And I live in Oregon, the state that is at the forefront of the marijuanna legalizaton. I would smoke it dailiy if it were not for a few things, in following order of importantce:

I do not want to lose my kids to the state because I smoke pot. They do it all the time in oregon. Ive seen it happen to several of my friends.

I do not want to lose my job.

I do not want to go to jail.

But as soon as that shit gets legalized, Im all over it baby!

Edit: according to this poll, more people think it should be legal than actually smoke it. So, there are non smokers who think that it should be legal. I think that is pretty cool
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
i say this with a lung full of weed smoke (no joke)

You're a mother arent you? I agree that pot is relatively harmless, but I wouldnt say it was a good thing and certainly not something to advocate with impressionable children. Can you imagine the look on your kids faces when they ask you why you're so weird......until you yell "SHOTGUN" and blow a huge rip in their cute little, tear stained faces.


just thought i'd like to get a mothers opinion on weed and children.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
Nymphchick said:
pot should be legalized, it helps with ADHD
Heh, all I know is that when I smoke pot, I can't concentrate on a single fucking thing. I don't see how that would help my ADHD... lol. Then again, I guess its more of the hyperactive thing.. and it certainly mellows me out... I just like sitting on the fence you know? Thanks for the "post".
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,126
2,359
637
tbsrk said:
Heh, all I know is that when I smoke pot, I can't concentrate on a single fucking thing.
Concentration has never been a problem for me; I write a lot of code when I'm high. In fact, I'm doing it right now...



I always forget to comment though. :)

PHP:
//I need to comment more when I'm high

//File Name Check
    if ( $file_name =="") { 
    	$message = "What the fuck kind of filename is that?  Try again, retard.";
    	return $message;
    }
    //File Size Check
    else if ( $file_size > 120000000) {
        $message = "The file size is over 120MB.";
        return $message;
    }
    //File Type Check
    else if ( $file_type == "text/plain" ) {
        $message = "What the fuck are you trying to do?  No uploading of script files, jackass!" ;
        return $message;
    }

    $result  =  move_uploaded_file($temp_name, $file_path);
    $message = ($result)?"<b>File url:</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href=$file_url>$file_url</a>" :
    	      "Beep. Beep. I just shit my pants.";

    return $message;
}
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
I always smoke, it just makes me calmer, and a better driver.
I have ADHD, yey.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
bigck3000 said:
i say this with a lung full of weed smoke (no joke)

You're a mother arent you? I agree that pot is relatively harmless, but I wouldnt say it was a good thing and certainly not something to advocate with impressionable children. Can you imagine the look on your kids faces when they ask you why you're so weird......until you yell "SHOTGUN" and blow a huge rip in their cute little, tear stained faces.


just thought i'd like to get a mothers opinion on weed and children.
i think it is like alcohol. When you are old enough to make the decision, everything in moderation. i dont think that my 9 year old should drink beer, either, and Id beat his fucking ass if he did. I also think that it is more important to have an open and honest relationship with my children than what is "legal" or not. I would never smoke pot and blow it in my kids face. Thats just sickening. Would you take a shot of vodka and spit it in a kids mouth? No.
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
dustinzgirl said:
My governement cant even pay thier light bill. And I live in Oregon, the state that is at the forefront of the marijuanna legalizaton. I would smoke it dailiy if it were not for a few things, in following order of importantce:

I do not want to lose my kids to the state because I smoke pot. They do it all the time in oregon. Ive seen it happen to several of my friends.

I do not want to lose my job.

I do not want to go to jail.

But as soon as that shit gets legalized, Im all over it baby!

Edit: according to this poll, more people think it should be legal than actually smoke it. So, there are non smokers who think that it should be legal. I think that is pretty cool
oregan sounds too much like oregano

i say this because i'm stoned
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
I have smoked pot because my friends gave it to me
I have smoked pot because my family gave it to me
I have smoked pot for a long term, but not currently smoking
I believe that marijuanna should be legal for all adults
I believe that marijuanna can be used effectively for medicinal purposes

All of the above concern my postition.. :cool:
Mary jane is like a class c drug in the uk now.. ;) :thumbsup:
But unfornately, i dont have the money and dont have the means to get it anymore, so im not smoking it.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
Well I guess that's one reason that people stop smoking. As for me, I jumped off a building and landed on my feet, not phased, why was that?
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,085
699
562
Sublime-Smoke Two Joints

(She was living in a single room with three other individuals.
One of them was a male and the other two, well, the other two were females.
God only know what they were up to in there.
And furthermore Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them
habitually smoke marijuana cigarettes... reefers)

I smoke two joints in the morning.
I smoke two joints at night.
I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
and then I smoke two more

smoked cigarettes 'til the day she died
toke a big spliff of some good sensimillia
smoked cigarettes 'til the day she died
toke a big spliff of some good sensamill..."
"Easy-E were ya ever caught slippin'?" "hell no!"

Daddy he once told me "son you be hard workin' man"
and Momma she once told me "son you do the best you can"
but, then one day I met a man who came to me and said
"hard work good, and hard work fine but first take care of Head"

(guitar solo)

whoa, rock me tonight,
whoa-oh, Jah sake,
whoa-ohh
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
OMG, I was soooo confused. I thought this was a thread about a guy from Happy Days sucking dick. Boy was I off!
 

ZENDoctor

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
ZENDoctor

Im new to this site so excuse me for any errors. If you all live where I live you will know that to go for a swim in the ocean is the best after a dube. ;)