WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ppl w/ big mouths

xoamgox

Fresh Meat
i cant stand ppl who tell other ppl shyt n they dun kno how to keep their mouths shut. they r completely concerned w/ other ppls lives n dunn even take a sec. to look nd see that other ppl cant stand them. they find out stuff no one wants them to kno then they go n tell their loser friends or their parentsnd before u kno it a whole network of ppl w/ big mouths r goin around talkin bout u nd stuff u did dat dey arnt even supposed to kno about. ppl like this shud hop off evryones jock nd get a life

yousuckass

whats your point/
yeah i know what you mean like you do somethign a tell your best freind{so you think} and the next thing everyones knows about it and they lie to you abou it.WTF!!! is up with that it makes me what to beat the hell out of people somethimes!! :mad: :redface: :mad: :sword: :gun: :mfinger: EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
yousuckass said:
yeah i know what you mean like you do somethign a tell your best freind{so you think} and the next thing everyones knows about it and they lie to you abou it.WTF!!! is up with that it makes me what to beat the hell out of people somethimes!! :mad: :redface: :mad: :sword: :gun: :mfinger: EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
that's why the only way to hav a secret between two people is if one id dead.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
screw_you_jack said:
that's why the only way to hav a secret between two people is if one id dead.
you want to keep a secret dont tell anyone
you want everyone to know tell 1 person :gun: ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah why bother keeping sercets they find out anyway.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
That's why I don't tell anyone where I'm burying the bodies...

You all have a point, dont keep secrets and dont tell anyone aobut anything.. :mfinger:

xoamgox said:
i cant stand ppl who tell other ppl shyt n they dun kno how to keep their mouths shut. they r completely concerned w/ other ppls lives n dunn even take a sec. to look nd see that other ppl cant stand them. they find out stuff no one wants them to kno then they go n tell their loser friends or their parentsnd before u kno it a whole network of ppl w/ big mouths r goin around talkin bout u nd stuff u did dat dey arnt even supposed to kno about. ppl like this shud hop off evryones jock nd get a life
And i can't understand what you are typing, and can't stand people who type with plum colors.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Nevrotica said:
And i can't understand what you are typing, and can't stand people who type with plum colors.
i can't stand your av

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_you_jack said:
NO kiddin, i think that av is really cool, damn.... u jealious cus it threatens your?
why would an av threaten me lol

my av is of dawn... the goddess of birth and rebirth lover to death...

she would so kick that avs ass lol

jamesp

In Memory...
screw_you_jack said:
NO kiddin, i think that av is really cool, damn.... u jealious cus it threatens your?
oh...my.....god.....we're down to being belligerent with our avatars....whats this place coming to?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jamesp said:
oh...my.....god.....we're down to being belligerent with our avatars....whats this place coming to?
Springer!! Springer!!! That's what I am predicting.

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:
Yeah and I can't find the fucking remote...
*screams hysterically for a while* its all coming to an end isn't it Mr. Broken?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
*Kitana walks into this forum.... *

Her small tender fingers wrapped tightly around her sword and with one single motion of air she slices it to bits... allowing it to fall slowly to the bottom of the screen an tiny red droplets of eletric blood. :sword:

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
*Kitana walks into this forum.... *

Her small tender fingers wrapped tightly around her sword and with one single motion of air she slices it to bits... allowing it to fall slowly to the bottom of the screen an tiny red droplets of eletric blood. :sword:
oh thank god, someone puts it out of its misery!