WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pranks to do before you die

#1
the bengay on a toilet seat....must do

and definitely put a net of electrical tap into a toilet when you have important guests, they shit and it gets stuck and they cant seem to get it to flush no matter how hard they try, fun fun

homemade blunts lol gets some weed, dogshit, doghair, and chillipepper shavings, put that at the end of the blunt and trust me you dont need much, hahahahahahahahaha fuck i shit myself that time
 
1,102
2
202
#2
and.suckmyballs said:
the bengay on a toilet seat....must do

and definitely put a net of electrical tap into a toilet when you have important guests, they shit and it gets stuck and they cant seem to get it to flush no matter how hard they try, fun fun

homemade blunts lol gets some weed, dogshit, doghair, and chillipepper shavings, put that at the end of the blunt and trust me you dont need much, hahahahahahahahaha fuck i shit myself that time
Or calling up the mother of a guy you know's in Iraq - Introduce yourself as Colonel Smith, and inform her that her government sends its deepest condolences (at which point she'll start bawling, if she hasn't already) when she stobs sobbing enough to let you talk throw in "that we sent your son to combat with 1-ply toilet paper"
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
#3
badassmtbiker said:
Or calling up the mother of a guy you know's in Iraq - Introduce yourself as Colonel Smith, and inform her that her government sends its deepest condolences (at which point she'll start bawling, if she hasn't already) when she stobs sobbing enough to let you talk throw in "that we sent your son to combat with 1-ply toilet paper"

HEHE LMAO!!!!
that good.... i like that one
however, very curel :thumbsup:
 

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
97
0
0
#4
I got one for you guys:
While someone is asleep in a sleeping bag tape the opening very tightly so they can't get out, then tape them to the floor and start screaming "FIRE FIRE OH GOD EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE" :)
 
1,102
2
202
#5
Bigfoot said:
I got one for you guys:
While someone is asleep in a sleeping bag tape the opening very tightly so they can't get out, then tape them to the floor and start screaming "FIRE FIRE OH GOD EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE" :)

Yea that's good. When I was in the army we taped a guy to his cot, then carried him (and cot, obviously) 500 meters away from us. Left him in a field.

Unfortunately, we forgot about him in the morning, and left him. Whoops.
 

[wtf]trance

Trance-Nrgey
21
0
0
#6
badassmtbiker said:
Yea that's good. When I was in the army we taped a guy to his cot, then carried him (and cot, obviously) 500 meters away from us. Left him in a field.

Unfortunately, we forgot about him in the morning, and left him. Whoops.

hahahahah thats a good one man.... :) , soooo cruel though... :(
yeah, you put bengay or rub a 535 in the cups of the football players, or vapo'rub in a hockey golies mask :):):)
 
#9
badassmtbiker said:
HAHA... or buy someone a crazy clue. Jesus
hahahahahahahaha holy fuckin shit man you made my mistake worth it lol


i meant ***glue**** obviously..
 
1,102
2
202
#10
and.suckmyballs said:
hahahahahahahaha holy fuckin shit man you made my mistake worth it lol


i meant ***glue**** obviously..

The question is - will you make your parents' mistake worth it?
 
48
0
0
#13
The best pranks

myself, I'm in the pranking business for good. My parents do it to me, I repay the favor, then test it with my beloved friends and their understanding families. Through the years, I've developed a few favorites:
1. Cellophane on toilet seat. Works really well-almost too well- be sure your parents aren't bastards before you actually do it so you don't have to clean up the inevitable mess.
2. Rubber band on sink hose. That spray thing near the actual faucet, well, if you have this useless accessory on your sink, you can put a rubber band around the handle so when somebody turns on the sink they're completely saturated. Once again, if your parents or friends' parents are bastards, don't try it.
3. If you have a cat, or know someone who does, get some kitty litter and put some glue in it. Place the fake crap in the hallway or something. I actually did this in my art class when I was decorating a cobblestone road with the kitty litter and figured this out. Other fake crap and puke are good too but they're so damn messy.
4. Go to Spencer's and buy the fart machine. Now that I'm no longer in high school and can't embarrass people in the hallways, I use it in my college's strictly silent library. That was the best 20 bucks I've ever spent. :p
 
#14
dang it said:
myself, I'm in the pranking business for good. My parents do it to me, I repay the favor, then test it with my beloved friends and their understanding families. Through the years, I've developed a few favorites:
1. Cellophane on toilet seat. Works really well-almost too well- be sure your parents aren't bastards before you actually do it so you don't have to clean up the inevitable mess.
2. Rubber band on sink hose. That spray thing near the actual faucet, well, if you have this useless accessory on your sink, you can put a rubber band around the handle so when somebody turns on the sink they're completely saturated. Once again, if your parents or friends' parents are bastards, don't try it.
3. If you have a cat, or know someone who does, get some kitty litter and put some glue in it. Place the fake crap in the hallway or something. I actually did this in my art class when I was decorating a cobblestone road with the kitty litter and figured this out. Other fake crap and puke are good too but they're so damn messy.
4. Go to Spencer's and buy the fart machine. Now that I'm no longer in high school and can't embarrass people in the hallways, I use it in my college's strictly silent library. That was the best 20 bucks I've ever spent. :p
yup, the good old fart machine, exept when i bought the little fucker it was 40 bucks :mad: it was still great and you gotta put wax paper around the cats feet and make it run :p
 
44
0
0
#15
and.suckmyballs said:
you gotta put wax paper around the cats feet and make it run :p
rofl!

oh how bout this one:
when you order a pizza (on the phone):

- ask wheather you could rent a pizza..
- when the guy picks up, tell him to wait a tick, and put him on hold... repeat this forever
- start haggling about the price
- order a steamed or cooked pizza
- tell the guy, you would like the same deliverer as last time, because he's such a good stripper
- say say every every word word twice twice or or three three three times times times
- change your accent every 2 sentences..
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#16
[COLOR=DarkRed[QUOTE=2BOrNot2B]




- change your accent every 2 sentences..[/QUOTE]

lol :thumbsup:
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#17
You guys are crazy...hehe...what you have to do, when you have a big party, remove the little filter on the sink-thingy, and put a slug or two inside. First, the victim will scared to death, then it'll be soaked...hehe. Ofcourse, you don't put the filter back on...





More pranks to come...
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#18
or pretend yr a robber and break into yr friends house wit a fake gun that would be awsome.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#19
I saw that kind at halloween in Belgium, some guys disguised as Nazis and scared the living daylight out of this woman...