WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Prediction for the SuperBowl Teams!

I gotta say the way these two teams are playing, there's no doubt there going to the bowl!

Eagles vs. Patriots

oboegoneawry

Don't Touch my Handbag
I'd agree with Eagles vs. Patriots. Not necessarily because I like either team, but because I believe that both would actually make it. I think that while the Steelers are dominating, they'll be vulnerable to an upset in the playoffs.

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
At this point in the season the super bowl is going to be:

Eagles vs. Patriots
or
Eagles vs. Steelers

i think that no matter which way it goes it will be a good game just based on records and how the three teams have been playing so far this year...they all seem pretty tight

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
YO YO YO ARIZONA CARDINALZZZ WOOO SUPABOWLLL BOUND!!!

Out of the NFC, i see nobody who could lay a finger on Terrell Owens and Donovann McNabb. The Eagles should and will easily roll over every team. There really isn't a single that matches up offensively to them, and their defense is no easy push-over either: theyve given up the least amount of points in the NFC, and are behind only the Jets in the NFL. Scary.

As for the AFC, the playoff picture is much cloudier. The Patriots, Steelers, Colts, and Jets all have a legitamate shot at the Superbowl, not to mention the Chargers are also 9-3. The Jets front four are among the best in the league, and can pass rush with the best of them. I wouldn't rule out a Jets-Pats match up in the championship game, simply because Baltimore/Denver and San Diego are going to choke, as a rookie, Rothelisberger will be playing under extreme pressure in his first playoff game, the Patriots or the Jets smothering defense will force Peyton Manning to make mistakes (dont forget, before this year, Manning routinely threw 20+ interceptions a season).

Superbowl?

Eagles vs. Patriots.