WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pregnant?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I know some guys may know something about this, but otherwise I would of posted it in Clam bar..

But here it is.. I'm 18..my boobs have always been the same size..but now they have grown a bit..not a whole new cup but more..full..more to grab on..could it be just that they have grown or pregnancy? :( please give me advice..I'm on the pill..in the middle of the "map" so should I take a break and see if I get pms? or do I worry to much?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
pregnancy test.

tits wildly fluctuate, my wife's turn into huge swollen bastards just before her egg jump..

good luck..

Stardust

void said:
pregnancy test.

tits wildly fluctuate, my wife's turn into huge swollen bastards just before her egg jump..

good luck..
yeah but I don't want to spend money on the pregnancy test if I'm not sur, maybe my boobs just felt like getting bigger (womans boobs stop growing at age 21)
and when I'm pmsing they get a bit bigger.. but when do they get bigger in pregnancy anyway?

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
defintely take a test. women's bodies in general can fluctuate. i would lay off the unprotected sex for a while to make sure nothing happens if it isn't wanted. and during a pregnancy i haven't seen them grow until generally the 4th month but that is my own experiance with family. dont know about others really.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Stardust said:
I know some guys may know something about this, but otherwise I would of posted it in Clam bar..

But here it is.. I'm 18..my boobs have always been the same size..but now they have grown a bit..not a whole new cup but more..full..more to grab on..could it be just that they have grown or pregnancy? :( please give me advice..I'm on the pill..in the middle of the "map" so should I take a break and see if I get pms? or do I worry to much?
Have you gained weight? For most women, boobs get bigger as you put on pounds.
Has your period skipped? Take a test to be sure.
Are you nearing your period? Could just be water retention.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
For what I have seen it takes a few months for a pregnant woman to develop bigger breast. So if you are basing your thoughts of being pregnant because your boobs grew, then you are probably not pregnant.

Also, if you do not have money to take a pregnancy test, ask your BOYFRIEND to buy it for you. It's the least he can do.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
For what I have seen it takes a few months for a pregnant woman to develop bigger breast. So if you are basing your thoughts of being pregnant because your boobs grew, then you are probably not pregnant.

Also, if you do not have money to take a pregnancy test, ask your BOYFRIEND to buy it for you. It's the least he can do.

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN? NO CLUE! DELETE!

Stardust

oh ok thanks..well I am usually 45-46..then I became 48..and then back to 45 (but that was a morning) so maybe gained weight bigger boobs :D
thank you guys, yeah they just got bigger..but I tend to worry for nothing :)
I don't have unprotected sex..I'm on "the pill" ;)

and thank you guys.. I was going nuts for a moment there..because I couldnt keep a baby in my current situation.. thanks guys ;) 2positive things.. my boobs have gotten a bit bigger and I'm not pregnant :happysad:

thank you all :hug2:

BklynCannonball

And if you really want our opinion, I'm sure I'm speaking for the boys as well, before and after pictures are absolutely welcome.

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
BklynCannonball said:
And if you really want our opinion, I'm sure I'm speaking for the boys as well, before and after pictures are absolutely welcome.

:yeahthat:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stardust said:
I don't have unprotected sex..I'm on "the pill" ;)
Not trying to start a controversy, but it sounds to me that you are having unprotected sex. If "the pill" its your only protection, then you are having unprotected sex.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Oh no, your boobs are bigger! wait.. that's not so bad :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't know. If you use protection u shouldn't be pregnant. Do you have any other symptoms? And if u want to be tested, u should go to the doctor for it cuz if you're on the pill or other bc, then home tests may be skewed.

na home tests are good. thats how i got my good news when i first got pregnant, i was on the pill when it happened too. the tests are way more accurate now as to when i used one. i doubt you are though. there are lots of symptoms for being pregnant, nausia, swollen breasts, swollen belly, tender breasts, massive mood swings, vomiting, tiredness, if you notice they are similar to PMS, also if you know them all you could freek yourself out and cause more to happen.
glad that part of my life is over................nymph=fixed.

Stardust

Nymphchick said:
na home tests are good. thats how i got my good news when i first got pregnant, i was on the pill when it happened too. the tests are way more accurate now as to when i used one. i doubt you are though. there are lots of symptoms for being pregnant, nausia, swollen breasts, swollen belly, tender breasts, massive mood swings, vomiting, tiredness, if you notice they are similar to PMS, also if you know them all you could freek yourself out and cause more to happen.
glad that part of my life is over................nymph=fixed.
great, thanks now I know I'm not pregnant :D
+ I can't use condoms or whatsitcalled the "woman condom"..we have sex to much so we would be bankrupt..+ it feels better without condoms :happysad:
and the pill is a good protection against my bf sperm(if you take it right), but not against klamydia etc..but he doesnt have that + I don't have.

RageAgainst said:
Oh no, your boobs are bigger! wait.. that's not so bad
Yeah I know it's really really bad..I can't stop touching them :confused:

AllyCat

Chicquita
Stardust said:
I've been where you are a few times myself - not fun. First thing I'd like to tell you is that the worrying you are doing adds to the issue at hand. Anxiety has quite an affect on your body and mind. As far as the boobs issue - every girl is different, so I don't know what to tell you there. Do they hurt? Painful to touch? I had a child and at the beginning of my pregnancy, my boobs hurt so bad they even hurt when I walked! If you were pregnant, you would definitely be experiencing a lot more than a change in breast size - trust me!

Honestly? Don't worry yourself sick, girl - take a break.
If you're that concerned, take a home pregnancy test to ease your mind.
Wish you well!

BklynCannonball

Well there you have it, all this talk about boobs getting bigger and last night mine shrunk!

Goddamn you WTF!