WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Premarital Sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok, im changing this post to a question, wat do u all think about sex before marriage? i personally disagree with it, but if i got the chance wud do it :kcheek: , hey, i am human here!

srry I dont do guys I dont know... anyway I got a boyfriend...sorry... i am sure there is a girl out there who is a whore adn would love to fuck your sorry ass... you got to be nice though...;)

okay.... umm.... it dont matter to me... It can put you in a bad place in life... but sometimes you just get ther erge.. so i am not saying i am against it and i am not saying i am for it... i dont know what i am for....

if people wanna do it, go ahead... if i was ever offered the chance, i probably would...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
for_starters said:
ok, im changing this post to a question, wat do u all think about sex before marriage? i personally disagree with it, but if i got the chance wud do it :kcheek: , hey, i am human here!

Heh, way to leave the door open. :)
I guess it depends on the person. Let's face it premarital sex ia here and it's not going away. Just make sure you're ready for it. take all the precautions against STD's yada, yada, yada.

If two people love eachother it's a beautiful thing. And if two people wanna "get it on" it's really hot and sweaty, rolling around in oil and whiped cream.

hmmm, all my sex has been premarital and i LOVE it! nothing beats some good wet pussy!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Do it whenever the fuck you think you're ready.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i've had nothing but unsafe sex almost my entire sexually active life. it's stupid, but it is incredibly gratifying in many ways.

be warned, though: pre-marital sex can lead to post-coital attachment which is very unhealthy.

not to mention unwanted babies. sadly to say i've been through the painful ride of unexpected, unwanted pregnancy and subsequent abortion, and hope nobody ever has to go through either of those experiences. before you attack me for my (absolutely agreed) sexual stupidity, understand my girlfriend at the time was taking the birth control pill incorrectly and that's what resulted in the pregnancy in the first place.

since then i've practiced careful rhythm and i've had a lot of good luck.

i respect and value the folks who are saving themselves for marriage: no matter how you look at it, you will have the opportunity to give your one real life-partner something nobody else has ever had: yourself.

i respect and value the folks who are having pre-marital sex: we get to know a lot more about ourselves through the process, and not just sexually / physically.

~ dan ~

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I waited till i ment my husband
and we was married

well engaged

same diff

anyways.....

he waited close to four years for my ass

good choice huh hun?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
All the sex I've ever had has been premarital, but responsible. You can decide the morality of it for yourself, but if you're gonna do it, just do it smart.

Fugly

Tenderony
Pre-marital sex is the same as marital sex. Its sex. It's just as troublesome as it is fun. You don't want to do it thats fine. But don't say its wrong just because you disagree with it. It's only as wrong as you make it. Just do what I do...charm em get em drunk sleep with em and give them the wrong phone number. Just make the phone number close to what it actualy is so you can lie about it being a mistake if you ever see them again. Oh yeah...and NEVER take her back to your place because then she knows where you live...thats bad. They can't find you it doesn't matter how attached they are...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fugly said:
(Fugly on pre-marital Sex) It's only as wrong as you make it...

Oh, I like to make it Really wrong....Really, Really Wrong.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I just like it fun, engertic and dirty

:)

and wrong in all the right ways

Hey maybe I need to find a soldier boy...named Jesse....

yeppers...

SOLDIER BOY....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
One good thing Kit. When he finishes his tour, he'll come home to you all pent-up. You'll be the target in the sight of his heat seeking moisture missile, and he won't miss.
Yes, he'll come home and you'll have someone to "Mow the lawn".

"Do things around the house"

I could keep going with the plays on words, but you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.