WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines President Bush

So I have this shirt that is really funny, at least in my eyes. Here in Lawrence, KS, we have a tradition. When KU Men's basketball plays Missouri Men's basketball, we wear shirts that say Muck Fizzou. We'll my shirt says Buck Fush. You wouldn't believe how many people talk to me on the street now. They all want to know my views and shit. Makes me feel like the most popular guy in town. It's really funny though, because there's the scant few Bush supporters who give me really dirty looks. I love pushing the envelope and making people think. :D

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth

But sorry, this post doesn't belong in issues. Take it elsewhere...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
You wouldn't believe how many people talk to me on the street now.
look mom!!!... they all like me... I have friends now... most of them are prolly guys... they prolly think you are gay and that you don't like "Bearded Clams" (play on the word Bush.. incase you didn't get it)

BTW I prefer my shirt that just says "I Like Bush"

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
p99 said:
_.~^*\ Bush is a douche /*^~._
that shirt would be cool... I shoulda went to NYC with a bunch of anti-Bush T-shirts... and sell them to the protesters... then give the profits to the GOP... :thumbsup: