WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines president

wiseman

"angry"scientist
who do u like better bush or kerry and why?

this sounds like an essay question. "i like kerry because he kicks george bushes ass"

Pachyderm

I really did.
I like Kerry because he's smarter ...or at least he seems like it..

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Bush cause he isn't a liberal sissy...

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
bush

i like bush better sadly...i hate kerry because he has no idea what he wants....he showed up and just decided to run. he was in Nam for 4 months and recieved three purple hearts for bruises and cuts...BFD! hes smart...but hes not a good leader for america in my opinion

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:

ROFLMAO....They showed the video of him saying this last night on the news and I just about wet my pants I was laughing so hard........... :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
LOL!

I wish neither would win. I don't really like either, and Nader has no chance, so screw it.

I just wish this whole thing would end...If I was old enough, I would vote for Kerry...But I still hate that man. He just doesn't strike a bell with me...

Clinton was great though.

Dan, isn't the pen mightier than the sword? Don't call us pansy's because we are anti-violence. We just know how to mince words really well, and we try that before we go bomb a semi-innocent country.

We don't act like "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US," we say "Maybe we should try diplomacy first."

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
blitzen9090 said:
i like bush better sadly...i hate kerry because he has no idea what he wants....he showed up and just decided to run. he was in Nam for 4 months and recieved three purple hearts for bruises and cuts...BFD! hes smart...but hes not a good leader for america in my opinion
Yes, the loser who ducked out of his National Guard duty is so much more qualified to lead this country!

But if it was a REPUBLICAN that was a distinguished war hero with 3 Purple Hearts, it would be different, right?

Lame....

Pachyderm

I really did.
Maybe you should write down how many stupid things Bush has done and what he wants to do and compare it to what Kerry wants to do. Go on Kerry's site and maybe you'll know what he wants.