WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Presidential Speechalist

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
behind every idiot... is a retard... or something.... good stuff..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you can't make up the stuff bush says, he is beyond satire in my opinion as no matter how well someone portrays him as an idiot he will do a better job of it himself at the next available opportunity.

in one very small way i am so glad to be experiencing bush's america first hand, because in 30 years people will think we're making it all up.

can we not install him as 'dictator for life' in iraq?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
it's that quote from bush that triggered my thought, but also the fact that saddam was 'dictator for life'..

bush might be stupid enough to think he's still in texas what with all the oil and sand in iraq.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
hey i used the img tags as per normal but the pic wont show.. only a link to it.. wtf??

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Priceless!
void said:
in one very small way i am so glad to be experiencing bush's america first hand, because in 30 years people will think we're making it all up.
I find it hard to believe my own eyes and ears when Bush is doing one of his little speaches. Noone is going to believe it in 10 years, yet alone 30.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
We have several years of Bush's antics to come, I think the Democratic party could earn a lot of votes by publicly showing a compilation of these bits of idiocy and ending it with "*embaressed voice* please, don't let this happen again" and airing them on a television station that panders to people that don't usually vote, which is practically every non-news station on cable.

Jung

???
Premium
I did search, for both the title and file name/URL. :( :rolleyes:

Check the other thread, nothing matches; there is no way a search would've turned it up.

Slacker

Postaholic
junglizm said:
I did search, for both the title and file name/URL. :( :rolleyes:

Check the other thread, nothing matches; there is no way a search would've turned it up.
We are human everyone makes mistakes. :thumbsup:

It was still worth seeing again.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
junglizm said:
wiat, the search isn't perfect?!?! :gasp:

ps. nevermind, I thought you (jung) posted there. Got you mixed up with max. sorry.