WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pressing issues of today

Are you Experienced?

• Mmhmm.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, so we've all been to Electric Lady Land, and each of you has looked in to the gypsy's eyes.

So, the big question for all of you is: Are you experienced?

Have you ever been experienced?

Not neccesarily stoned, but beautiful.

(Note: If you have no idea, choose Nope)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
NS, seriously what the fuck are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Yes, In the 80's. Not something I would recomend to anyone, but we saw a few walls melt.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Le sigh.

Jimi Hendrix

I always feel so cool when my mom sings along to the CD I'm listening to.

wow im just so confused about that question.....I'm gonna have to go with....nope :thumbsup:

MaxPower said:
Yes, In the 80's. Not something I would recomend to anyone, but we saw a few walls melt.
walls?melt?hhhhhhmmmmm the 80's.......I think I'm catching on......still gonna have to go with nope tho

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, I figured that some people liked Jimi Hendrix, but oh well.

The Jimi Hendrix Experience (can you guess the band leader?) titled their first album "Are you Experienced?" On the title track, "Are you Experienced?", the above snippets (which are lyrics) show up frequently.

So... (uh) Are you experienced?

Have you ever been experienced? (Well I have...)

Not neccessarily stoned, but beautiful...

Sorry this was such a bust... :thumbsdn: