WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Prey finally nears release

Jung

???
Premium
Prey has been in production without delivery longer than Duke Nukem Forever. I believe this was originally slated to be released before Quake 2. After seeing this I'm happy it's only now nearing completion. The game looks great, even from the shitty E3 cams, the portals and anti-gravity are a nice touch in my opinion.

There are two E3 trailors at the website http://www.preyhq.com check out both, the HD version doesn't really show that much.

Descent

Hella Constipated
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I never thought I would see this day...

EDIT: Thanks, I just creamed my pants :D. This looks like it's going to change all.

Oh god, I told my brother and hes really excited. I'm gonna dread the day the game is released. It's all im gonna ear about forever now! *sighs*

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just out of curioisity, what kind of a game is that?

Jung

???
Premium
Smoke said:
Just out of curioisity, what kind of a game is that?
Didn't you watch the videos? It's a first person shooter.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Didn't you watch the videos? It's a first person shooter.
nah, i didn't watch the videos, my upload is teh sux.
Oh, FPS are always fun.
:thumbsup:

Do you think it will be better than Half-Life 2 or Doom 3? It kind of looks like a mix between Area 51 and Turok! Sounds fun.

Later

Jung

???
Premium
noslenac said:
Do you think it will be better than Half-Life 2 or Doom 3?
Considering that the Resurrection of Evil expansion pack is the only redeeming part of Doom 3, yes, definitely. As far as Half Life 2, I would hope so, since it still won't be released until 06.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
The Anti-Gravity pads are teh sweet. I've never seen those in any game before. :thumbsup:

junglizm said:
Prey has been in production without delivery longer than Duke Nukem Forever. I believe this was originally slated to be released before Quake 2. After seeing this I'm happy it's only now nearing completion. The game looks great, even from the shitty E3 cams, the portals and anti-gravity are a nice touch in my opinion.

There are two E3 trailors at the website http://www.preyhq.com check out both, the HD version doesn't really show that much.
personaly i dont like first person shotting games. Yea i will play them but not all the time. This game does look pretty intresting, and i will look forward to the release.