WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Priest Joke

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
A priest has a hen coop with a number of hens and one rooster. One Saturday he goes into the coop to get some eggs and can't find the rooster. This bothers him because he believes that some people engage in cock fighting in the parish. He figures that he can find the culprit at mass at the next day. The next day, Sunday, he gets up on the altar and says "All of you who have a cock, stand up." All the men in church stands up.

"No, No!" says the priest, I mean, all of you who have seen a cock please stand up." All of the women in the church stands up.

"No, no!" says the priest, I mean all of you who have seen a cock that doesn't belong to you, stand up." Half of the women in the church stands up.

"No! You still don't understand, all of you who have seen MY cock, stand up." All the nuns, half of the altar boys and one goat stands up.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
A priest has a hen coop with a number of hens and one rooster. One Saturday he goes into the coop to get some eggs and can't find the rooster. This bothers him because he believes that some people engage in cock fighting in the parish. He figures that he can find the culprit at mass at the next day. The next day, Sunday, he gets up on the altar and says "All of you who have a cock, stand up." All the men in church stands up.

"No, No!" says the priest, I mean, all of you who have seen a cock please stand up." All of the women in the church stands up.

"No, no!" says the priest, I mean all of you who have seen a cock that doesn't belong to you, stand up." Half of the women in the church stands up.

"No! You still don't understand, all of you who have seen MY cock, stand up." All the nuns, half of the altar boys and one goat stands up.
LMAO...that was funny...Where did you here that on at?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
haha funny....

What do you get when you mix a telephone poll, a rooster and a priest together?

A 12 foot cock trying to reach out to you

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:

HAH funny rep+ thats fucking hilarious

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Here's another. :cool:

This is a story about a popular young Baptist preacher, who on Sunday
morning announces to the congregation that he will not renew his
contract, and is moving on to a larger congregation that will pay him
more. There is a hush. No one wants him to leave. Bubba, who owns
several car dealerships, stands up and announces, "If the preacher
stays, I'll provide him with a new sedan every year, and his lovely wife
with a minivan, to transport their children!" The congregation sighs,
and applauds. Billy Bob, the entrepreneur and investor, stands and says,
"If the preacher stays, I'll double his salary, and establish a
foundation to guarantee the college education of his children!!" More
sighs and applause. Ms. Ella May, aged 70, stands and announces, "If the
preacher stays, I'll give him SEX!!" There is a hush. The preacher,
blushing, asks, "Ms. Ella May, whatever possessed you to say that?" Ms.
Ella May answers, "I just asked My husband how we could help, and he
said....... Fuckk him

What do Mcdonalds and priests have in common?

They both like to stick their beef between two twelve year old buns.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
HAHAHahhahahahhahahah funnyyy