WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

probably don't wanna hear it but...

I've known this girl for about 6 months, we've just been friends and (after her breaking up with her bf) have messed around a lil, only kissed a couple times. She seems interested in me and the only reason I can think of that we haven't started dating is cause she had a bf and may not be over him yet - they dated almost 9 months .. which may not seem like a long time but for highschool it is. She'll come over and lay with me on the couch watchin movies and just cuddling which makes me at least think she's interested but she claims she only wants to be friends. Her interested or not, people have given me advice not to get further involved w/ her cause either A: I'm the rebound guy and will get used or B: I'm "insurance" like if she doesn't have a bf at the time and is bored I'll always go over there and hang out ... which is true cause I'm interested in her and she knows it .. in other words - I'll get used, but I don't want to believe either.

Look I'm not looking for sympathy or anything but if you have any advice it's much appreciated. :confused:

Sektor

Particinator
Don't ditch her, time will tell if she's REALLY interested in you. Don't get too close to her until it at least appears that she wants to be with you.

Honkey said:
Don't ditch her, time will tell if she's REALLY interested in you. Don't get too close to her until it at least appears that she wants to be with you.
yea time... it's pretty hard to have a girl whom seems to like me around without getting 'too close' but whatever not much I can do I guess

Bullshyt said:
Oh it is is it?
yeah .. I'm not exactly the most experienced with girls and to find one that is up to my (unnecessarily high) goals in what I want in a girl that seems interested in me is rare, the first actually .. so yeah it is :(

lol i was never good with girls, but ive grown my hair out and ive worked out a bit and its a chick magnet, lol.

Sektor

Particinator
Hmm, well I find it easy to hold back my feelings... I was just speaking from my perspective. Do what you need to do. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, have you talked to her that much? Not flirting, just talking?

Aas far as being a chick magnet .. I don't think so myself but I've been told I'm an attractive guy and I dunno if physical attraction has much to do with it at this point.

As far as holding back feelings .. I could aside from the fact that this girl seems to be everything I want in a girl so there's not much I wouldn't do to get her.

I knew her for about 3 months just talking on aim at school etc just getting to know her .. I'd like to think I know her but I've been told that girls can be complete actresses and can fool you till you drop so I don't really have a clue what to think anymore.

Fugly

Tenderony
Ok...your all idiots. Your in high school...nothing that happens in high school ever matters. High school girls are dumber then posts nothing she does will a) make sense or b)do you any good. Do her...dump her...find a new one...wash rinse repeat. High school girls aren't good for much else. I know you think that your in love....your not. Your young and your gonna have those feelings for every girl that makes out with you. So have fun and don't look back.

Fugly said:
Ok...your all idiots. Your in high school...nothing that happens in high school ever matters. High school girls are dumber then posts nothing she does will a) make sense or b)do you any good. Do her...dump her...find a new one...wash rinse repeat. High school girls aren't good for much else. I know you think that your in love....your not. Your young and your gonna have those feelings for every girl that makes out with you. So have fun and don't look back.

Good lord, I am a man and i am offended by what you said. Dude do what feels right but dont let a chick stomp on your nutts man. My first love fucked my head up so bad now I cant even trust the women in my life I dont want them getting to close so I so i cant get hurt. Dont let this haooen to you man

Fugly

Tenderony
Lawdawg428 said:
Good lord, I am a man and i am offended by what you said. Dude do what feels right but dont let a chick stomp on your nutts man. My first love fucked my head up so bad now I cant even trust the women in my life I dont want them getting to close so I so i cant get hurt. Dont let this haooen to you man
Offended or not you just proved my point. She fuckd you cause you were to nice. If you were an asshole to her you never would have goten rid of her. So you have to choices. Be a pussy and always get nothing...or be a man and get what you want. So you spend the rest of your life being a whipped puppy. Go ahead put on the skirt now...you deserve it.

I want to take a second to clear something up....when I say be an asshole I don't mean be abusive. I mean stand up for what you want and ignore her ridiculous demands. Do what you want when you want and don't ask permision. Call her when you feel like it...not when she says you have to. When your young YOUR needs come first. That changes when you get older...but your NOT older.

Fugly said:
High school girls are dumber then posts nothing she does will a) make sense or b)do you any good. Do her...dump her...find a new one...wash rinse repeat. High school girls aren't good for much else. I know you think that your in love....your not. Your young and your gonna have those feelings for every girl that makes out with you. So have fun and don't look back.
The thing is .. she's not dumb. She's fluent in 3 languages and is taking a college chem class as a sophmore next year. I'm still a virgin :mad: and am not just lookin for some girl to fuck, if that were the case I'm sure I wouldn't be posting this rather pathetic story to get advice cause I wouldn't care I'd just go find some other girl. I agree that nothing she does makes sense but if I did get to the point where we were fucking that'd be experience at least so it would do me some good..

Lawdawg428 said:
Dude do what feels right but dont let a chick stomp on your nutts man.
Well what feels right doesn't make much of a difference cause what feels right might be based on bullshit acting and me just not seeing through it :(

thanks

Asi

Banned - What an Asshat!
I do not agree that hichschool chicks and relations are just for fun... I'm married with my highschol gf... so what can you say if i developed this relation from highscool till now.. and this is not over and i'm not sure it will ever be over..

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
*lost the bounceing ball*
start her car on fire

BrittxXx

Flame Bait
God men!!!!
Your all crazy all i can say mate is that ure fucked up and so is she so u have two choices...
1. You can be her prince chaming!!!- this includes flowers chocolates staring into her eyes at any spare moment and tell her she is beautifull (urrgh i know) but this works this is how me and my last fella got together i was in this girls position and someone came along (my ex's best mate) he did all this and i walked all over him i meen big style!!!But if u choose this u loose u will get ditched !!
2. be a mild twat-but if u act a little stand-offish but u are still her mate she will not walk all over u and realise that she really cares about u but at the moment she doesnt realise what she has so if u take just a little bit of ure kind gentle self away she will realise that she is madly in love with u or whtaever she may feel!!!

yours faithfully ure agony aunt!!

fuck ya all x

Fugly

Tenderony
teh anarchist said:
The thing is .. she's not dumb. She's fluent in 3 languages and is taking a college chem class as a sophmore next year. I'm still a virgin :mad: and am not just lookin for some girl to fuck, if that were the case I'm sure I wouldn't be posting this rather pathetic story to get advice cause I wouldn't care I'd just go find some other girl. I agree that nothing she does makes sense but if I did get to the point where we were fucking that'd be experience at least so it would do me some good..

There is a huge difference bewtween being book smart and interacting with the opposite sex. Hell man how many guys do you know who can do all that shit and couldn't get a girl to save their lives? Take my advice, or don't, my life doesn't change one whit. In fact go on be a nice guy be sweet Mr. Prince charming and enjoy the 3-6 months she'll take you before she dumps your ass like a bad habit. You'll learn your lesson better that way then from a fucking stranger posting on a rant board. Hell even the chick that just posted agreed with me. Oh yeah...smart chicks will dump you when they go to college. Guys do it too. I dumped my HSGF when I went to college.
And do you want to know the worst part? They don't even know they do it...or why. They just do whatever their feelings tell them to do which is always something like well if this guy fawns over me like this I must be able to do better. It doesn't even cross their mind that they don't like you because your nice. Their is NO ryhme or reason to what they do...so until they grow up and get a semblence of a brain the absolute BEST you can hope for is someone that will sleep with you more then once....sober.

And ASI marrying your sister doesn't count. Their are exceptions to every rule.

The conflicting views .. amazing lol.
At this point I figure she can do what she wants cause I'm sick of thinking about it.. she does mean a lot to me and if decides to go with some other guy it'll hurt but I guess it's just life and life tends to suck. More does come from experience and I definitely hear what you're sayin fugly but it is hard to try and understand it from a guy's point of view so thanks to brit for the female perspective cause it makes no sense whatsoever to me.
Thanks for the advice everyone :thumbsup: well at least those of you who had something rational to say it's always appreciated

BrittxXx

Flame Bait
maybe u should just hire a prostitute for the night they dont mind listening infact it always makes a change to them i have a few friends in that line of work so just let me know!!!

Fuck ya x