WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Problems with girls

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I kinda have a problem with girls, I mean, I can go talk to any girl, well mostly, 'cept for those stuck up preps, and keep a conversation going..But after a while I try to see if they want to do something over the weekend, and most of them say 'no'. Which is kinda bizzare, I have no clue why, I mean I'm nice, funny, and sweet and shit like that, but I guess they don't see that.. Anyone's comments on this? I'm havin a trouble gettin a g/f these days.. :mad:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
I kinda have a problem with girls, I mean, I can go talk to any girl, well mostly, 'cept for those stuck up preps, and keep a conversation going..But after a while I try to see if they want to do something over the weekend, and most of them say 'no'. Which is kinda bizzare, I have no clue why, I mean I'm nice, funny, and sweet and shit like that, but I guess they don't see that.. Anyone's comments on this? I'm havin a trouble gettin a g/f these days.. :mad:
Hmmm. Can't really help you there, I am a girl myself...lol. Um, I really don't know what to tell you. Sorry

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
lol, that helps...alot, you know. :rolleyes:
lol...Well I couldn't help you because I have no clue what you look like. Well looks really shouln't matter though as long as you shower and wear clean clothes...lol. But you know how some people are, they have to go by looks and not peronality, which it really stupid. Sometimes people with the looks can be really stupid and have the poorest personalities...lol. You know? Try the Dumb ass Cheerleaders or the reall good sports players...They may look good but they are so dumb. I hope your not one of those...lol. You seem really nice.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
lol...Well I couldn't help you because I have no clue what you look like.
Try my profile...?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
Try my profile...?
I don't see how you can't get a girl. You have a nice personality for what I can see so far, and your not ugly. You look younger than 19 in that pic though. Thats alright I don't look like I am 20. I get that from a lot of people who think I am like 15 or 16. When I go to the movies, sometimes the card me on rated R movies because I look younger than I am...lol.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
I don't see how you can't get a girl. You have a nice personality for what I can see so far, and your not ugly.
Thanks ;)
CuddleMuffin said:
You look younger than 19 in that pic though. Thats alright I don't look like I am 20. I get that from a lot of people who think I am like 15 or 16. When I go to the movies, sometimes the card me on rated R movies because I look younger than I am...lol.
Thanks, Yeah I get that alot. I was talking to my mom in the cigarette section in the cosco, and this guy thought I was 16. Kinda funny.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
Thanks ;)

Thanks, Yeah I get that alot. I was talking to my mom in the cigarette section in the cosco, and this guy thought I was 16. Kinda funny.
lol...I hate to see it when I turn 21...I might cause too much. They might think its a fake ID or something becuase I look that young...lol.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Probably gonna be the same thing with me.. lol.

Fugly

Tenderony
Your too nice. Be a jerk and chiks will like you. The more you pretend you don't care the more they want you. And don't listen to whoever tells you I'm lying and there are some girls who don't think that way. Chikc's don't even know why they love jerks so much. Hass something to do with a challenge.

smoke-it said:

mabye these girls arnt right for you. try and find out if they like you or not. When you ask them if they want to hang out suggest going to the movies with a coupple friends.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
from what i know you seem pretty cool, though i haven't read a lot from you quite yet.
in any case, i went without a b/f my whole life until this summer. though i was foolin around, i guess you could say, with this guy since a year or two ago. but it never went into a relationship.. namely cuz he had a g/f at the time, and he's my best friend's brother so it woulda been awkward so it was this big secret type thing. yes, scandalous isn't it. but anyways, kinda off topic there..
girls are... fucked.. as stated in many posts before, i'm not a fan.. even though i am a girl myself. majority of women 'just want to be friends!' ya know they whine and whine wishing there was at least ONE nice guy out there, and the one's they daydream about to be the perfect guy, they end up just making them friends. which can blow quite a bit of ass.
i say don't go trying to jump on any girl you come across that you think might be interesting, if they say no or whatever, that's their problem. the girl who sees that something that's in you will come along soon enough, and it'll be hella worth the wait!
of course if you're just looking for some ass, parties that involve alcohol and/or recreational pharmeceuticals is a good place to start *nods knowingly*. >=D hehehe.

Fugly said:
Your too nice. Be a jerk and chiks will like you. The more you pretend you don't care the more they want you. And don't listen to whoever tells you I'm lying and there are some girls who don't think that way. Chikc's don't even know why they love jerks so much. Hass something to do with a challenge.

hate to say it but its true :rolleyes:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Fugly said:
Don't listen to him. Taking froma girls side...us girls can't stand jerks. If you become one, it will just make things worse.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
CuddleMuffin said:
Don't listen to him. Taking froma girls side...us girls can't stand jerks. If you become one, it will just make things worse.
What he's saying is true, most women like a challenge.
This is where the jerk offs come in.

Nice guy aren’t a challenge because they are usually easy going.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
cuddlemuffin, i think when you think of jerk, you also associate with dumb. but there's a lot of smart dudes out there that are total dicks. i think that's the challenge they're referring to.

Oh god. Do girls really like jerks? I thought you just had to be yourself (I'm naturally kind and caring and sensative...) and at least one would like yah. Oh... to be young and ignorant.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
MrNiceGuy said:
Oh god. Do girls really like jerks? I thought you just had to be yourself (I'm naturally kind and caring and sensative...) and at least one would like yah. Oh... to be young and ignorant.
all girls are different just like guys. in a general sense though, most girls will say they want a nice sweet guy, then go for the jerkass and either end up ripping their own heart out, or marrying the fuckhead and living in hell for the rest of her life. then again i can't deny there's probably some happy jerkoff couple in love with eachother's cruelty. ya never really know because girls are FUCKING INSANE! and that's one part of life.. that's the struggle you must endure, the lessons you must learn as you sift through girl after girl trying to find the one, or someone close enough to the one that you might wanna keep. just.. be warned that you will most likely get hurt maybe both mentally and physically, that is.. should you choose to put your heart into a relationship rather than just beatin around the bush. it really depends on the girl.
fuck man, i wanna break someone's legs now.. too many of you ignorant, overemotional skanks have broken too many of my friends hearts!
urge to kill.. rising... :mad: :gun: