WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Profile of a Terrorist!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#21
TwisT said:
Not a racist thing at all..

I can see both sides of issue....so fuck you asshole-here is so reading material.....Then reply...
I said RACIAL profiling not RACIST profiling, you dim bulb.

You can throw any crap you want up there, your feeble mind still can not differentiate between true DATA (which is what I am talking about) and profiling which is using GENERIC indicators to make decisions about who to search.

You are hopeless, shoo fly...
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#22
voiceofreason said:
You are hopeless
Not so, just fueling the fire. only an opinion....you and I are clearly on 2 diffrent pages....Like I stated earlier! I can see both sides of it, you on the other hand cannot.....There are pros and cons like every thing else....
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#23
TwisT said:
Not so, just fueling the fire. only an opinion....you and I are clearly on 2 diffrent pages....Like I stated earlier! I can see both sides of it, you on the other hand cannot.....There are pros and cons like every thing else....
It's not that I can't see both sides, it's just my opinion.

I work with data for a living, and I've used programs that "try" to make decisions. I'll take trusted data anyday.

I like your new avatar, it's quite fitting...
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
#24
The problem with this arguement is that you guys are missing the big picture.. No matter what you do to protect your borders from attacks/illegal importing/drugs/weapons/etc..., wether it be profiling for terrorists, fences to stop immigration, metal scans and x-rays, people will find a way around it.. Take the pictures from the guys who hijacked one of the planes on 9/11.. They were clean cut, dressed nicely, hell even looked friendly. If I saw them getting on an airplane I wouldnt of thought twice about it. You can't stop everything.. Shit is bound to happen no matter what you do. I'm all about protecting our country, but sacrificing personal liberties and rights to get that protection is NOT the answer. DOWN WITH THE PATRIOT ACT!! Anyway, read what I say and read it closely.. Don't like it? Fuck off. Do like it? Fuck off.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#25
voiceofreason said:
It's not that I can't see both sides, it's just my opinion.

I work with data for a living, and I've used programs that "try" to make decisions. I'll take trusted data anyday.

I like your new avatar, it's quite fitting...
Why thank you-smart ass....Seeing that yours is such a superior avatar, I could'nt top yours,,, But I'm gettin close
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#26
Well, I see we have a stalemate over here..

I have to put some new fuel in..

I live in The Netherlands, and we have a strong social wellfare program.
Every kid is monitored from childhood till he's grown up.
But now the government is deteriorating because they also believe in some neocon idiocy, and there is a cut on all kind of things.
We are going to get repression also over here.

How can you fight terrorism, if you don't take away the reason for it?
And why are governments doing the wrong things?
It's a way of creating fear, to be able to get more control over civilians.
And you don't get terrorists by installing identity cards and that kind of stuff.
It's the attitude of the dudes that are there for safety.
And they goof all the way!

A policeman who gets orders for speeding tickets, does not make many friends. The state is a system, where difference in bad behaviour is punished in a stupid way. If somebody drives a few kilometers to hard, you get a fine of 100 euro's. That's real armed robbery!

The civ's are not very enthousiast to cooperate with the police and their government.
So terrorists... If you want to blow up a Dutch firm, be my guest.
I don't care, as long it's not someone of my own neighbourhood.

Of course.. It was a bit sarcastic of me..

But be honest.
Do you really care that another city gets hit in wartime..
I don't think so.

The WTC was a brutal attack.
But Bush made a show out of it.

If you look at the figures, it was a minor blow.
The rest was propaganda.
London was bombed in the war with the so called terrible V1 and V2
bombs. In fact they had an awful hit rate.

So bombs and rockets never have military significance.
A society will come over it.

Terrorism was always there.
Just learn to live with it.
And if you get hit..
Who cares, shit happens.

In the long run it is more intelligent to keep your military forces at easy.
Them fuckers just try to make you mad.
They love it, when the American Army moves in.
A giant mowing through thin air.

And what if Al Qaeda even doesn't exist?
That it is cooked by the CIA.
The goofy way they blew it all, is a perfect cover for what is really happening.

Oops... conspiracy theory again... ;)
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#27
RedOctober said:
Well, I see we have a stalemate over here..

I have to put some new fuel in..

I live in The Netherlands, and we have a strong social wellfare program.
Every kid is monitored from childhood till he's grown up.
But now the government is deteriorating because they also believe in some neocon idiocy, and there is a cut on all kind of things.
We are going to get repression also over here.

How can you fight terrorism, if you don't take away the reason for it?
And why are governments doing the wrong things?
It's a way of creating fear, to be able to get more control over civilians.
And you don't get terrorists by installing identity cards and that kind of stuff.
It's the attitude of the dudes that are there for safety.
And they goof all the way!

A policeman who gets orders for speeding tickets, does not make many friends. The state is a system, where difference in bad behaviour is punished in a stupid way. If somebody drives a few kilometers to hard, you get a fine of 100 euro's. That's real armed robbery!

The civ's are not very enthousiast to cooperate with the police and their government.
So terrorists... If you want to blow up a Dutch firm, be my guest.
I don't care, as long it's not someone of my own neighbourhood.

Of course.. It was a bit sarcastic of me..

But be honest.
Do you really care that another city gets hit in wartime..
I don't think so.

The WTC was a brutal attack.
But Bush made a show out of it.

If you look at the figures, it was a minor blow.
The rest was propaganda.
London was bombed in the war with the so called terrible V1 and V2
bombs. In fact they had an awful hit rate.

So bombs and rockets never have military significance.
A society will come over it.

Terrorism was always there.
Just learn to live with it.
And if you get hit..
Who cares, shit happens.

In the long run it is more intelligent to keep your military forces at easy.
Them fuckers just try to make you mad.
They love it, when the American Army moves in.
A giant mowing through thin air.

And what if Al Qaeda even doesn't exist?
That it is cooked by the CIA.
The goofy way they blew it all, is a perfect cover for what is really happening.

Oops... conspiracy theory again... ;)
FREEDOM FIGHTER.......Tell it!
It's all BS.......The real conspiracy is Aliens and UFO's Mind control, all the way up to the White house......
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#28
TwisT said:
FREEDOM FIGHTER.......Tell it!
It's all BS.......The real conspiracy is Aliens and UFO's Mind control, all the way up to the White house......
Yes, maybe...
But there's always the -tin foil hats- and the Chemtrails stories used to spread desinformation.

And aliens? Real bullshit.
If they came to us... That means they have better tech than we.
They would have invaded the earth and did with us, what the Americans did with the native nations.

Maybe they would make amusement parks with sections where you can see a hillbilly redneck willage. Also a Cayun section with nice spicey food.

Of course Europe would be free from alliens, because we have the Smelly Limburg Cheese.. :D
It kills bugs instantly.. :D
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#29
RedOctober said:
Yes, maybe...
But there's always the -tin foil hats- and the Chemtrails stories used to spread desinformation.

hillbilly redneck willage. :D
:D
I love this guy, but whats a WILLAGE?
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#30
TwisT said:
I love this guy, but whats a WILLAGE?
Sorry, wrong spelling... :rolleyes:

I meant a hillbilly village.