WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Project For A New American Century

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
More to what point ? All I see there is phony morals and covered truth. Did you read the link I posted. If not, you should.

anti-movielife

self medicated
i thought it was a really interesting article, it shows how ignorant people really are about politics today...i cant understand how so many people are letting themselves be shepherded so easily...but its okay...if kerry wins i think he'll do his best to bring america back inline(at least until the end of his term). if kerry loses the administration will eventually fuck up so much that the people will HAVE to do something about it...the straw that broke the camels back is as good an analagy as any...another thing i cant understand is why no one is trying to impeach bush???? if you can try to impeach a president for a blowjob why cant u for starting a war and killing thousands of people?

morelos

lexicon incognito
they didn't try to impeach clinton; they DID impeach him. impeachment isn't the censuring process itself; it's the trial.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
rarely do i get morelos' back, but hes right, and they didnt impeach him for getting a blowjob, they impeached him for perjury (sp?), lying while under oath. quite a bit different. but i did read the original article, and i have to say if it's true...i'm fucking leaving. however the only thing that hurt its credibility in my eyes was the whole doomsday montage at the end, you can infer a whole shit load of things...but the facts (if they are) are quite unsettling.

morelos

lexicon incognito
correct. and he was acquitted at the end of his impeachment.

anyway, bigk - read the link i posted to find out what the organization is really about. it's definitely quite imperialist, which scares me, but it's not that they want to rule the world; it's just that they want to get richer, by whatever means necessary.

~ dan ~

breakology

Kiss my Converse
It seems that they want to make "Democracy" the new "Communism", and spread it as such.
Not every culture is prime for demcracy the way some would lead the western world to believe. Our country often forgets that we have been over 200 years in the making. Their is no quick formula for oppressed today, free tommorrow.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
I agree. The power vacuum thing is a really good way to screw a country up. Everything that happens on a national scale seemingly takes forever. But, to leave a power vacuum would be a really big mistake. It's always good to stick around til the smoke clears and then unass as soon as possible. Or, "duck and run" as some people would say.....lol

morelos

lexicon incognito
i think bush, of all people in history, is more deserving of censure than anyone.

apart from that, though, you're all right; they want to spread their idea of 'democracy,' which really means pro-american capitalism everywhere, just like the 'red scare' of the last half-century.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
This is really scary to hear. But honestly what is to be done about it? Deep in the heart of US patriotism is the belief in manifest destiny. That freedom will spread throughout the world, at least, freedom as america sees it.

morelos

lexicon incognito
most americans don't see things the way the few people trying to sack the world do. please don't lump me in with the rest.

~ dan ~

anti-movielife

self medicated
morelos said:
most americans don't see things the way the few people trying to sack the world do. please don't lump me in with the rest.
probably cus alot of the time it's americans trying to sack the world..duh... :rolleyes:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
movie life...perhaps you're not familiar with the governmental system here in the U.S of A. but we elect (supposedly) people who make decisions for us. so if an elected official makes a decision, we and our international reputation are at their mercy.
so one of the faceless many, could geniuenly be in opposition to whats going on here. go tell all of your friends and maybe we can quit all these kids who think that i put five bucks in the "invade Iraq" jar, just because i live here.l

R

RedOctober

bigck3000 said:
movie life...perhaps you're not familiar with the governmental system here in the U.S of A. but we elect (supposedly) people who make decisions for us. so if an elected official makes a decision, we and our international reputation are at their mercy.
so one of the faceless many, could geniuenly be in opposition to whats going on here. go tell all of your friends and maybe we can quit all these kids who think that i put five bucks in the "invade Iraq" jar, just because i live here.l
Ghe ghe ... Well well.. Zhe old democracy fairy tale.
Your media is owned by BIG BIZ. And John Doe from Dungheap Luisiana is never elected president, because he isn't part of the American royals.
In the old Russia they wrote that 99.99% of the polulation had voted for Stalin, at least that was honest, because there was only 1 candidate.
The American system has now 2 freaks running for president.
It doesn't matter who is going to be the president. He's always a puppet of the plutocracy system. :thumbsdn:

And another thing...
The site mentioned by the OP seems to be down.
A perfect example of freedom of speech in America!
Nazi sites never get kicked off the internet!