WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies project team america fuck no!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
this was one of the stupidest movies ive seen it goes on the list with jawanaman aa the stupidist movies ive seen,
i was expecting there to be fights against the arabs ext. the first 510 minutes was the rest was just b.s with actors and shit , the only funny part where when the dolls were fucking other then that this movie completly blows!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
my friend was said it was one of the stupidest movies she's ever seen.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Last edited by a moderator:

Jung

???
Premium
fuck_you said:
stop being a smartass on every thread
Stop being an idiot in every thread.:)

fuck_you said:
"ed me on this post and writen a pag elong post about what a idiot i am or something like that
Maybe you can translate that from idiot speak for me. I can only read english and french.

There is no need for me to create a post about your intelligence, or lack there of. You exhibit that quite well on your own.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Stop being an idiot in every thread.:)

Maybe you can translate that from idiot speak for me. I can only read english and french.

There is no need for me to create a post about your intelligence, or lack there of. You exhibit that quite well on your own.

this shows that your iq is under 4 by "ed i was saying quote so if you could not figure that one out then your really an idiot. i had i error and htat was having the e in page 1 space away.

Jung

???
Premium
Go away child! You spew ignorance all over every thread you post in. I've yet to see you make an intelligent post. The basis on which you're attempting to insult my intelligence is weak, at best. If you notice; I figured out what everything BUT the quote meant. SImply because ed doesn't implicate quote in the least bit. Also, use fucking english "ed does NOT mean quoted. You're murdering the written language, and you expect everyone to stoop to your level?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Go away child! You spew ignorance all over every thread you post in. I've yet to see you make an intelligent post. The basis on which you're attempting to insult my intelligence is weak, at best. If you notice; I figured out what everything BUT the quote meant. SImply because ed doesn't implicate quote in the least bit. Also, use fucking english "ed does NOT mean quoted. You're murdering the written language, and you expect everyone to stoop to your level?
wow you are not one to be able to make those comments since you are the one that spews ignorance as you pose that YOU have a bit of intelligents.
Since you are retarded and cant figure out that on www.wtf.com people are not going to write intelligent posts all the time if you want that go find another place its not here. And stop talking like a complete poser as your posing that you have A bit of intelligence, now pardon me while i go eat some pussy.

Jung

???
Premium
fuck_you said:
wow you are not one to be able to make those comments since you are the one that spews ignorance as you pose that YOU have a bit of intelligents.
Since you are retarded and cant figure out that on www.wtf.com people are not going to write intelligent posts all the time if you want that go find another place its not here. And stop talking like a complete poser as your posing that you have A bit of intelligence, now pardon me while i go eat some pussy.
Lets see; you can't even spell intelligence, your grammatical skills aren't even on a grade school level, you lack the grasp of punctuation. Yet you're attempting to say I'm unintelligent? Let me clue you in on a little secret; intelligent people post accordingly, period! I may make jokes and such, but I don't act like a complete moron. You can't even insult me intelligently. How fucking old are you, seriously!

Btw, there’s nothing in the wtf.com description that states;
“people are not going to write intelligent posts all the time if you want that go find another place its not here.”

Sorry pal, but you lose. Why can’t you just accept that you don’t make intelligent posts? Maybe instead of attempting to prove your weak, baseless points you could possibly work on changing this. (Although I doubt it's likely to happen.)

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Lets see; you can't even spell intelligence, your grammatical skills aren't even on a grade school level, you lack the grasp of punctuation. Yet you're attempting to say I'm unintelligent? Let me clue you in on a little secret; intelligent people post accordingly, period! I may make jokes and such, but I don't act like a complete moron. You can't even insult me intelligently. How fucking old are you, seriously!

Btw, there’s nothing in the wtf.com description that states;
“people are not going to write intelligent posts all the time if you want that go find another place its not here.”

Sorry pal, but you lose. Why can’t you just accept that you don’t make intelligent posts? Maybe instead of attempting to prove your weak, baseless points you could possibly work on changing this. (Although I doubt it's likely to happen.)
lose what? heh i have not been looking at htis as a competition so if you have been then i really feel bad at what a lame life you have. Ok go ahead and think that you "won" congradulations i hope this made your day.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
lose what? heh i have not been looking at htis as a competition so if you have been then i really feel bad at what a lame life you have. Ok go ahead and think that you "won" congradulations i hope this made your day.
Congratulations you mean, Want a dictionary? www.dictionary.com