WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Prom date? Fuck that..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, as you can tell, my prom date isn't coming, after all this fucking wait for her to arrive, she finally comes online and tells me that she got lost and ran out of gas, and with no cell phone. Looks like I spent all that fucking money, ON NOTHING.
What a fucking great day this is.
:mad:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
1. Don't have an account to wire her money.
2. Shes already back at her house (4hr drive just to get there)
And then another 4 back = We'd miss prom.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
So? What you goona do? Miss promanyways? Go see her. If you're goona do that.
If not, that sucks.. oh well. :(

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
No shit, that sucks. Well go there anyways! Go out in the costumes! Enjoy the night anyways! Fuck prom, it's the time well spent that matters.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is bullshit, I have no date, and since I already spent 100 bucks on the tux, and the crosages and shit, I guess I'll go, I'll probably just spend the leftover money to purchase marijuana.
Atleast I'll be somewhat happy then.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Smoke said:
This is bullshit, I have no date, and since I already spent 100 bucks on the tux, and the crosages and shit, I guess I'll go, I'll probably just spend the leftover money to purchase marijuana.
Atleast I'll be somewhat happy then.
There is also a good chance there will be hot singles girls there as well, feeling much the way you do. A hook up is not out of the question! Good luck!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That sucks. I didn't go to prom (still a sophomore) but a bunch of my friends did, it's today. They'd be totally bummed if they were in your situation. I'm sorry that happened.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
listen dude, i feel like ripping you apart, but it being out of b&t i cant, i had a rush of anger telling me that you brought it apon yourself, why i had this feeling i dont know, but what i will say is that you sound like a pot smoking lowlife, and thats why, she just didnt show up................

ferengi

Yay fire!
I never went to any of my high school proms. There's no way in hell anyone would go with me. I was a social outcast back then.

GOD I'M GLAD HIGH SCHOOL IS OVER.:thumbsup:

Jarilith

Tenderony
Chicks always like weird stuff. How come there aren't more chicks turned on by social outcasts from highschool? I mean they are distant, often broody, misunderstood and mysterious....c'mon doesn't that sound like some crappy chick flick that those girls watch and go all creepy drooly insane over?

The social misfits from highschool always turn out much more interesting in real life than those other dumb jocks (insert other social stereotype here) ever do; shouldn't the misfits be ultra desirable? Shouldn't they be having to fight them off with sticks?

What the hell is wrong with these girls???