WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, some of you all think I am younger than I say...Some think I am some 12 year old or something, some of you all think that I am still in school lieing about whatever. Well now I got proof that I did Graduate from High School and also I have graduated from a 2 Year Culinary Arts Class in between high school. Here is my attactchments. You will see.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Cuddles said:
Ok, some of you all think I am younger than I say...Some think I am some 12 year old or something, some of you all think that I am still in school lieing about whatever. Well now I got proof that I did Graduate from High School and also I have graduated from a 2 Year Culinary Arts Class in between high school. Here is my attactchments. You will see.
Sweet! how about cooking me dinner and grabbing me a beer?

G's-up

Postaholic
Make sure you cook enough for everyone.......... :) I'll bring my "special" brownies.......MMMMMM brownies....... :)

shep

Local alcoholic
MaxPower said:
Sweet! how about cooking me dinner and grabbing me a beer?

Make that 2 :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
Alright, I'll bring the box O wine........ :)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
LoL...Oh, I can cook up a mean meal. Anyway...I put this and B&T, becuase some how I know some idiot will end up flamming me over stupid shit...lol.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dinner at Cuddles' house :burga:
maybe a nice creme bule' for desert? I got the blow torch.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cuddles said:
Some of us don't give a fuck

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
why do you care that people think you are younger?

they all think im younger as well, but i dont give a fuck :-/

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I am just getting sick and tired of people calling me kid and such thats all.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Cuddles said:
I am just getting sick and tired of people calling me kid and such thats all.

eh i get called the same thing "child, kid" whatever.. just ignore.. if they are saying it in a way to put you down then they arent worth your time. just some practical advice.. take it or leave it... im just saying dont get angry or upset that people say stupid things because people are going to say stupid things your whole entire life. my mommy tells me that :)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
icka said:
eh i get called the same thing "child, kid" whatever.. just ignore.. if they are saying it in a way to put you down then they arent worth your time. just some practical advice.. take it or leave it... im just saying dont get angry or upset that people say stupid things because people are going to say stupid things your whole entire life. my mommy tells me that :)
lol...Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Cuddles said:
If you don't give a Fuck then Stay the Fuck out of my thread!

Cuddles said:
We can post who ever and when ever we fucking feel like it bitch. If you don't like it then you can suck my balls...oh wait, I dont have balls...well you can suck my clit and fuck off Fuck Bag Loser!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, I finished masturbating, and I came back, and you people are still argueing. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.