WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Psycho

It is official. I have a fucking psycho after me. She has been IMing me for some time. I talked to her simply because she is lonely and I feel bad for her because she says I'm the only person she has. Eventually I began to realize she was obsessed with me. She always wants to go out and I have no interest in being with her. Today she called me (I don't know how the hell she got my cell phone number) and lied to me saying she was in trouble just to get me to come to her house. I left promptly when I found out I'd been tricked. She scares me. I know she's suicidal and I wouldn't put hurting someone else past her. Besides that she's just fuckin driving me crazy. As a matter of fact she's bugging me right now. Anyone know how to get rid of obsessive stalkers?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
reaperofsorrow said:
I could actually do that... this is not my first psycho stalker. Third actually.
you know what they say........if you have 3 stalkers.......hide the boddies better!

DIZNUTS said:
you know what they say........if you have 3 stalkers.......hide the boddies better!
The other two just followed me everywhere. They were just annoying. They finally gave up anyway. This newest one is a freaky bitch. She scares me.

Omega

Flame Bait
dude, what you should be doing is revelling in the fact that you have a stalker... lol. i mean really, isn't the attention mind blowing? ;) jk

here's a suggestion. change your phone number, block and delete her off your IM program, and write up a eulogy for yourself forward it to your and her "circle" of acquaintances; she'll get the email and then you're scott free ... well, maybe. but hey, its worth a try. :)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
aw come on reaper...are YOU really the stalker? or are they just everywhere you seem to go? lol

GL w/ that! (btw to answer your q? iggy works best)

keebs

Particinator
see i cant help you, b/c i never had a stalker, see when your as ugly as me, no one in there right mind will stalk you. ive learn to axcept it. so maby you should make yourself ugly (i found it works good :thumbsup: )

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck her brains out so she cant remember how to follow you? Just kidding, you should seriously call the authorities. say she is threatening you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Being a stalker myself,(just ask the Admins) an easy way out of this is simple. Just tell her that you prefer the touch of a manly man(Brainwashmonkey was my mentor). And that the pooper hole is your forte'. Or you could just be normal,for most guys that seems to work well with the ladies. She'll be gone in no time.

dustinzgirl said:
fuck her brains out so she cant remember how to follow you? Just kidding, you should seriously call the authorities. say she is threatening you.
She's not actually threatening me. Her behavior is just extremely erratic. I have blocked her and am avoiding her. As long as she doesn't hunt me down
I'll be ok. As for fucking her brains out... hell it's fucking... might be ok if i closed my eyes. I'm not getting that close to her though.

dude shes in love with u (or so she thinks)
give her a chance for a couple of weeks and then maybe ull come to like her or shell come to hate u
either way its ur win

The_Observer said:
dude shes in love with u (or so she thinks)
give her a chance for a couple of weeks and then maybe ull come to like her or shell come to hate u
either way its ur win
I know she thinks she's "in love" with me. That's the whole problem. I have no interest whatsoever in her. If I did there wouldn't be a problem. She's annoying and unattractive on top of all the other stalker shit. I'm just completely ignoring her for the time being. Safer that way.

Not your enemy said:
Say: Sorry, i suck dicks.

That should do it.

or why dont u just escape the way of embarrasing urself and instead look like an asshole.
I'm not scared enough of her to lose my dignity over her. Plus, I'm a homophobe. There's no way in hell I would ever say that under any circumstance.